Chargers (-3) at Packers Pregame Discussion (Wk 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

Pipkins on the right side might have a issue with Gary. And Kenny Clark up the middle with our center.

surprisingly Hutchinson was quiet Sunday against the Chargers.

Watson can get going but I’d put a spy over the top. You’re going to see a lot of Aaron Jones. He’s gonna have a big game.

Jordan Love is mobile he anticipates faster then Wilson will come out the pocket quick and get those 1st downs. He will force throws. Kids gonna be a star but he doesn’t have it this season.

He’s a lot better then Wilson. I think our cornerbacks will have a big game.

Special teams were way better. Thier kicker sucks. And they give up chunk plays on special teams on punt returns and kick returns. I see our punt returner having a huge day. Having a huge game.
    yeah, I was surprised Hutchinson did not appear to have impact but Herbert avoided multiple could have been sacks because of his special escapability and quick throws.....

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

No no no no just as a defensive coordinator not a head coach. I know that.just as a defensive coordinator.
      I think we need to fire Staley as HC and elevate Moore as HC.... to see how he does?....otherwise we will lose him to another team that hiores him as HC at end of season.....

With injuries we have had on offense, Moore obviously has a big part of the play design and helping herbert excell even with his top receivers out and OL problems......

Offense has Improved.... Defense has gotten worse EVERY year under staley.....

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
        Let's do this!
        • Aug 2022
        • Raleigh N. Carolina
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I think we need to fire Staley as HC and elevate Moore as HC.... to see how he does?....otherwise we will lose him to another team that hiores him as HC at end of season.....

With injuries we have had on offense, Moore obviously has a big part of the play design and helping herbert excell even with his top receivers out and OL problems......

Offense has Improved.... Defense has gotten worse EVERY year under staley.....
        I think it will be Moore

They can't give Herbert his 5th system in as many years.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

I think it will be Moore

That would be best.... and hopefully that would work out overall as HC......

If you hire an offensive Guru as HC, you avoid losing the OC every year and forcing your QB and offense deal with a new OC every year..... that is why Walsh, Gilman, Coryel, Reid, Shanahan,.... etc have teams that have consistency....... DC's who allow/have great offenses are much rarer.....like Shula, and Bellycheat...... most defensive minds want conservative offenses..... most offenseive guys want an offensive aggressive defense to go with their aggressive offense....

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

I think it will be Moore

For continuity and Herbert’s sake, I’d rather Moore stay on as OC and bring in some other HC, making a less sucky choice, of course.

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

For continuity and Herbert’s sake, I’d rather Moore stay on as OC and bring in some other HC, making a less sucky choice, of course.
              Only issue with that, is if our offense continues to be highly productive, and he is only the OC, someone will hire him away as their HC..... thats why if you find a great one you make him the HC, where he can still run the offense like reid and shannahan do....

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Only issue with that, is if our offense continues to be highly productive, and he is only the OC, someone will hire him away as their HC..... thats why if you find a great one you make him the HC, where he can still run the offense like reid and shannahan do....
                Then, It may be necessary to promote Moore to HC to keep him. I suppose it would be just like Staley is now, only on the opposite side of the ball. Moore too might also be playing two roles simultaneously (HC and OC), and we’d just have to see if that works out?

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

I think it will be Moore

He had Lombardi for 2 seasons, so as a pro it would be 4 in 5 years. Don’t forget, he had 4 difference coordinators in 4 years in college as well so that would be 8 in 9 years.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

It’s the cheap route the Spanos will hire Kellen Moore and elevate him.

There won’t be a big splash hire.

They’ll leave that up to Mark Davis lol.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

No, let Staley continue to improve our draft position.
                      Mr. silver lining . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

We might get JT Woods back, so there's that.
                        What was his issue? I only saw a reference to an illness??? Anyone know?

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                          I am sensing the more negative i get, the more TPB likes me.
                          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X