Chargers at Packers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Media has a need to push a narrative.
    Fans are fanatics and rarely patient. And typical to blame HC.

Yet Eagles are a perfect example of why it's a players game and GM who puts together the best roster top to bottom, especially in the trenches win more games.

And Patriots are a perfect example of not only why it's a QB driven league, but also why even supposedly great coaching cannot overcome a talent deficit.

Parcells said it's a talent acquisition league and he also said you are what your record says you are. Therefore if you are 4-6, you are not talented enough to be any better than that. And he also mentioned wanting to buy his own groceries to speak about how front office will want other players than the coach does. Charges former HC McCoy .....a Telesco hire mention how he had to play a guy because of front office force him to. This would be TommyJohn saying we just paid big bucks for this new player and you don't like him. You want to bench him. No, you need to play him and figure it out. This actually happened under this same front office.
    The same front office that fired the HC Lynn who had two top 10 defenses, tied for best record in AFC at 12-4 one season and transition to LA and new QB who won rookie of year and finish that season on 4 game win streak. They wanted to hire their new best friend Staley. I have a feeling QJ was not a Staley choice. And also think the Telesco apology to locker room about JCJ was because Staley didn't want him, he wanted Gilmore and they forced JCJ on him. Otherwise why are you apologizing to the locker room as a GM unless it was your idea.

​​​​
    Some of this shit is just so illogical and detached from reality. You. Must not have see. Staley fan voting all over JCJ when tthey signed him. He had notebooks on him like a stalker. I know you want to let every coach fail forever but stick to the facts

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
      Is the alcohol industry helping to fund Spanos and this horrible organization???????....to dirve fans to drink?????......lol
      Seeing as how the NFL has such tight ties to the gambling industry, I would think they would be more likely to try to drive us to gamble...and the way the refs call a lot of games, looks like the odds are stacked against us...

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
        JH needs JH
        • Dec 2021
        • SW FL
        • Send PM

Broncos just scored. Chargers would never have won this game against a better Vikings team than when we played them. Now that we will be in the basement in the AFC West, it should be easier to FIRE STALEY

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Some of this shit is just so illogical and detached from reality. You. Must not have see. Staley fan voting all over JCJ when tthey signed him. He had notebooks on him like a stalker. I know you want to let every coach fail forever but stick to the facts
          These are facts. parcells did say those things.
          Telesco apologize to looker room is a fact.
          Eagles GM has done a great job with roster and trenches.
          Belicheck is struggling with bad roster.

The only thing that isn't fact is my opinions, like why Telesco apologize. Why would he do that? I made a guess that it's because JCJ was his final decision and it didn't work out. But again why apologize to locker room. Has that ever happened anywhere. It's wild. So is my guess. But something else is going on. That's not normal of a GM.

Fan voting means nothing to me.
          ​​​​​​
          Who has it better than us?

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • victoria b.c.
            • Send PM

The only thing that isn't fact is my opinions, like why Telesco apologize. Why would he do that? I made a guess that it's because JCJ was his final decision and it didn't work out. But again why apologize to locker room. Has that ever happened anywhere. It's wild. So is my guess. But something else is going on. That's not normal of a GM.

​​​​​​
            It was John Spanos fro. the grassy knoll

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post

So Telescos the arrogant one and Staley has no input on the roster ? I'm not buying that . I'll go with the simple explanation that they both just suck at their jobs
              I have no idea. But have you ever heard of a GM apologizing to the locker room like Telesco did about JCJ. Why would that happen? Did he just decide to do that. Did someone ask him to do that.. it's wild. Something is going on.
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The 2010 team is the only team in history ( another stat we own) to have the #1 offense and #1 defense and not make the SB.

Those were some heartbreaking loses.
                As heartbreaking as 06, 07, 09 was, it's so Chargers to not make the playoffs in 2010 coulda shoulda woulda

Comment

• Scharnhorst43
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2023
                  • Send PM

And now even the Donkeys have 5 wins, giving the Dolts undisputed owners of last place. All these marquis players........and romper room performances.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

I have no idea. But have you ever heard of a GM apologizing to the locker room like Telesco did about JCJ. Why would that happen? Did he just decide to do that. Did someone ask him to do that.. it's wild. Something is going on.
                    Staley should have been the one apologizing but as weve all now seen and heard (and today's press conference cements it) he's incapable of admitting that what hes doing isn't working. At least Teleco is a big enough man to apologize. Staley owes us all, the players and fans, an apology.

Comment

• Scharnhorst43
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2023
                      • Send PM

Sadly, its time to call them the Frightening Lightning again, but not for a good reason.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

​​​​​​
                        he has an immature child as a head coach. so he apologizes because staley won't

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Scharnhorst43 View Post
                          Sadly, its time to call them the Frightening Lightning again, but not for a good reason.
                          More like the Blundering Bolts...

Comment

Working...
                          X