• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Kind of funny if you ask me, cause if you say playoffs 2016, Den wouldnt say a word about hypothetcal when in reality any predicted result good or bad is a hypothetical...
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Grinners
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
      Then what was the point of your argumentative post? We get your point of view. There's no need to keep responding to every single post with contempt.
      This is his METH! He cannot help it..........it is his drug to post that the Chargers Suck! He is really a Raiders Fan in hiding............
      Come out of the closet Den you are a Raiders Fan, we knew it all along...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

No, thats Tucker...

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Grinners
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          No, thats Tucker...

Sorry my bad! Too much alcohol consumption.............heheheheehe

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
            You're talking Chargers and playoffs and then say I don't know you're talking hypothetically? That's a good one.
            Right now I'd put denver, kc, and sd at neck and neck and neck, just don't see that much separating them as they all have questions that remain to be seen how they'll be answered. It'll be a close division race between 3 so-so teams IMO, so yeah why not talk playoffs?

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
              Right now I'd put denver, kc, and sd at neck and neck and neck, just don't see that much separating them as they all have questions that remain to be seen how they'll be answered. It'll be a close division race between 3 so-so teams IMO, so yeah why not talk playoffs?
              The Denver offense is clearly above the rest and it's not even close. The problem is that it's looking like the Denver D may just be significantly below the others now. They are a mess over there right now.

Overall though, can't realistically rank Denver below any team in the division. The gap has definitely closed though.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The Denver offense is clearly above the rest and it's not even close. The problem is that it's looking like the Denver D may just be significantly below the others now. They are a mess over there right now.

Overall though, can't realistically rank Denver below any team in the division. The gap has definitely closed
                though.
                That's what I'm talking about, too close for any of the top 3 teams in the division to be feeling it. And Manning is playing on borrowed time, tell me Denver's offense is that much better than ours or kc's at the break.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

I have watched parts of two preseason Bronco games with Manning in them and his line is not nearly as strong as it was last year. They will throw a ton and obviously Welker makes them even more dangerous, but Manning will get hit a lot more this year. Let's see if he holds up.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

For some reason KC with Andy Reid as head coach can run the ball anymore...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

That's gonna happen after the last game. Gotta have bodies to play WR. They should play him the whole game, maybe we can get something for him (highly doubtful, but ya never know).
                      Yeah, we might get something for him. :killme:

Someone mentioned the "C'mon man segment." Your post is a winner. It is hard to take you seriously when you post something like this which calling it dumb would be very, very nice.

Comment

• Beerman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Eastlake
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                        Yeah, we might get something for him. :killme:

Someone mentioned the "C'mon man segment." Your post is a winner. It is hard to take you seriously when you post something like this which calling it dumb would be very, very nice.
                        Considering it wasn't meant as a serious post, I could give two shits about what you "take seriously." Like I've mentioned, feel free to not reply to anything I post and disregard it completely. I could give two shits. Keep riding that rod up the ass!

Comment

• Den60
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Grinners View Post
                          This is his METH! He cannot help it..........it is his drug to post that the Chargers Suck! He is really a Raiders Fan in hiding............
                          Come out of the closet Den you are a Raiders Fan, we knew it all along...
                          As a drug I have "done" the Chargers for as long as I can remember (close to 50 years now). Would like to see a championship at some time.

But yeah, I'm a Raider fan even though another poster said I was a Denver fan because of my screen name.

It is just plain fucking funny that if you are critical of this GM or HC now you are accused of being a fan of another team. You could be critical of the previous GM and HC and been considered a fan. How times have changed.

I do understand that the maturity level of any football board is at about the junior HS level. Thank you for confirming that for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X