• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

At 16 my son shredded this kids Knee Cap on a hit and the kid was wailing. There must be a ton of nerves in the knee or something. Ive never witnessed it but Jeremy was tripping after that tournament. He even sort of backed off kids when tackling.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

It was a knee dislocation with ACL and probably other ligaments torn. Dr. Chao saying a dislocated knee is 'knee-threatening".

Vikings plan on re-signing Brad Sorensen to cover the rest of the pre-season, who was just a part of their cutdown to 75. I think the Donkeys are holding onto Sanchez for a possible trade.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I read one report that said it was so gruesome that some players looked at his knee and threw up.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          I read one report that said it was so gruesome that some players looked at his knee and threw up.
          Yeah, OIP mentioned that earlier and I couldn't imagine that unless it was a compound fracture but I guess it was bent the opposite way. What is up with their turf?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

It just really sucks. The Vikings were a legitimate playoff team that could have made a deep run this year and now their season is likely over before they play their first game.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              It just really sucks. The Vikings were a legitimate playoff team that could have made a deep run this year and now their season is likely over before they play their first game.
              I agree, and Teddy was just coming into his own. I hope it isn't career threatening.

Comment

• RobH
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Tokyo, Japan
                • University English Lecturer
                • Send PM

If it was a practice then I doubt it was in the stadium, especially since it was the first practice after the game.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  What if you beat a dog with your wife's kid?
                  We would just have to look at the stats at PFF and extrapolate.
                  Problem is, nobody knows their methodology used in compiling these numbers.
                  Is beating the dog with your wife's kid given equal value to say, beating a kid with your dog's wife?
                  What kind of dog?
                  How big is the kid and what is his 40 time?
                  How long has the dog been married?
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    At 16 my son shredded this kids Knee Cap on a hit and the kid was wailing. There must be a ton of nerves in the knee or something. Ive never witnessed it but Jeremy was tripping after that tournament. He even sort of backed off kids when tackling.

I think there must be a lot of nerves around the knee. At least until they're squeezed dead. When I worked at the U/T in a paper-handler capacity I once got struck by a moving paper roll. I got pinned between the oncoming roll (it came at me while the other guy tried to maneuver it back onto a "truck' via a forklift) and a large cement pillar. But there was simply too much force applied to that paper roll so it came off the truck and went right at me. That hurt so damn much. And I don't think I even tore anything. Just the impact (the oncoming paper roll) alone was enough to make me see stars and yell a lot. I limped a long time after that. Weeks. That fucker was telling me I sounded like a woman because I was yelling so much.
                    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Are there any guards or centers who could help us who some other team might cut or try to store on a practice squad?

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

Practice yesterday for the Vikings was not in the new stadium, so you can all stop going down that road. (unless you think he started something on the game Sunday.)

Jets announced last night they will probably keep 4 qb's on their 53 man roster... so Min, Dallas... they are waiting for a bid.

Vikings cut John Sullivan yesterday. He's a center.
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

fender57
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Patrick Lewis from Seattle, another center, was cut yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                          X