Game Day: Chargers at Las Vegas Faiders - TNF / Post Game Reaction (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post
    Each final game of the season under Staley has been an epic, skull fucking blowout on the highway for the Chargers.

I think that's how I'll remember the guy: always caught holding the loot when the cops arrived.
    i will remember that 4th down in cleveland. full on stupidity.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post
      Each final game of the season under Staley has been an epic, skull fucking blowout on the highway for the Chargers.

I think that's how I'll remember the guy: always caught holding the loot when the cops arrived.
      Yep...how about that OTHER Raider game at the end of 2021 when we were IN the playoffs, but no...Staley calls a timeout, Raiders kick a figgie, now we're OUT of the playoffs...there's yer Staley brilliance on display for all to see...

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Go Chargers go View Post

Rivers is a better coach, he coaches his son’s team in Alabama. Thats where Herbert should go in off season, No distractions. Tom Brady would just show him videos of his Super Bowl wins and charge spanos $20mil for consulting fee.

I currently don’t care about succession because Herbert needs a solid Coach. I could see Herbert regressing if the Next HC is another Prospect. I also would not count out josh McDaniels as a successor now that he has had 2 failed attempts at HC. If BB could stays on as a consultant or possible part owner could help. Everything currently revolves around Herbert. I cannot follow this team and watch them do what they did To Phillip Rivers.
        LOL...BB as consultant or part owner of the Bolts? Dude, seriously? NEVER gonna happen...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
          Hell, while we’re on the subject, how about Rivers as head football coach? Talk about revitalizing a fan base. That would sure do it.
          I really like PR, but please, no more newbies...Rivers would at LEAST need to move up the ranks...college QB coach, later Offensive Quality Control Coach, OC for a few winning years, then college HC, and THEN, possibly give him a look at NFL OC or HC...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
            No way was Deano gonna submit us to 4 more blowout 45-6 games. Because, they would have resembled just that, after last night’s game.
            Yep...as long as Deano is nesting quietly in his man-cave at SoFi, it's one thing...but to have to be the butt of jokes from his buddies at the country club or the luxury box with more blowout losses, well, that's a bit too much...

Comment

• Go Chargers go
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

LOL...BB as consultant or part owner of the Bolts? Dude, seriously? NEVER gonna happen...
              You’re probably correct. But you also should consider never winning a Super Bowl under current owners. When they strip this team down in the off season what’s left? Injury prone expensive glass.

I don’t see Spanos Ever doing Better than Shotty and dysfunctional AJ. That why I feel BB could be a foot in the right direction. LoL or cry out loud. Herbert need a good foundation

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2023
                • Send PM

I really like PR, but please, no more newbies...Rivers would at LEAST need to move up the ranks...college QB coach, later Offensive Quality Control Coach, OC for a few winning years, then college HC, and THEN, possibly give him a look at NFL OC or HC...
                Rivers will not come back to this shit show that took chargers to LA and ruined his career. He has a great family and live in the country where he wants his children to grow up normal.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Go Chargers go View Post

Rivers will not come back to this shit show that took chargers to LA and ruined his career. He has a great family and live in the country where he wants his children to grow up normal.
                  Yep...the Spani DID ruin Rivers...if they wouldn't have fired Marty, Rivers is back next year with the same system, same offence, LT is back, the Bolts make another real SB run...but no, the Spani fire a 14-2 coach...

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Did our players really quit or meltdown? Combo of both imo.
                    I'm rewatching tonight and taking notes on who did what.
                    Let me know if you know exactly who quit because I have a lot of hate to let out.
                    kidding.
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                      Let me know if you know exactly who quit because I have a lot of hate to let out.
                      kidding.
                      I think most of the team knew it wasn't their year. That JH10 to IR was final nail in coffin. And they just went through the motions. Hard to drum up want to win, when you think season is already over. That how you get whoop 42-0 in a half. Lifeless. Quit.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        kidding.
                        Just watch D. James on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Vegas TD !
                        Don't remember which one.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Yep...the Spani DID ruin Rivers...if they wouldn't have fired Marty, Rivers is back next year with the same system, same offence, LT is back, the Bolts make another real SB run...but no, the Spani fire a 14-2 coach...
                          They had to either fire AJ, who drafted Rivers, or Marty who coached him up. They chose AJ. Then we saw what happened. But remember Cam (OC) and Wade (DC) both left to become head coaches. So would not have been same team and same system necessarily. Doesn’t matter anyway. History. Sad history of a Charger fan.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X