Game Day: Chargers at Las Vegas Faiders - TNF / Post Game Reaction (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaguarmanftype
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
    Stayley gone!!!!!

I think the Chargers stay away from the young genius coach after Stayley. They give Bellicheck everything he wants.

this is L.A. Spanos isn’t in San Diego anymore. You gotta compete with Ohtani Lebron Mcvay. you need a rockstar hire. That’s Bill William Bellicheck.

It’s not Harbaugh. Harbaugh is staying and will get a huge contract.

Bill Bellicheck puts his 6 super bowl rings down and tells everybody to shut the fuck up.

I want that. I don’t no more pussy shit. I don’t.

and how surprised will you guys be when Bellicheck is smiling at his press conference.

remember I said Justin Herbert has some Tom Brady in him. Well he’s gonna get hard Brady coaching.

Now I’m not expecting 4 championships but I am expecting 1 and that’s enough to me. This screams Phil Jackson when he took over the Lakers. Chicago guy comes to L.A. to prove it wasn’t just Jordan. And teaches some kid Kobe Bryant how to win.

Bellicheck Boston guy comes to L.A. to teach this young kid Justin Herbert how to win Super Bowls. And prove that it wasn’t just Brady.
    The rule is to never hire a former Superbowl-winning head coach. They never take you back there -- after a brief period of success, it always crumbles and with Belichick, you'd have no succession plan as his coaching tree leaves a lot to be desired. I'd only take Belichick in a football operations role like Coughlin with the Jaguars, but not as head coach. I'd honestly prefer Tom Brady in an advisory role or as QB coach, but I doubt he has the appetite to be a coach full-time or be involved in operations unless he has an ownership stake.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

The rule is to never hire a former Superbowl-winning head coach. They never take you back there -- after a brief period of success, it always crumbles and with Belichick, you'd have no succession plan as his coaching tree leaves a lot to be desired. I'd only take Belichick in a football operations role like Coughlin with the Jaguars, but not as head coach. I'd honestly prefer Tom Brady in an advisory role or as QB coach, but I doubt he has the appetite to be a coach full-time or be involved in operations unless he has an ownership stake.
      Rivers is a better coach, he coaches his son’s team in Alabama. Thats where Herbert should go in off season, No distractions. Tom Brady would just show him videos of his Super Bowl wins and charge spanos $20mil for consulting fee.

I currently don’t care about succession because Herbert needs a solid Coach. I could see Herbert regressing if the Next HC is another Prospect. I also would not count out josh McDaniels as a successor now that he has had 2 failed attempts at HC. If BB could stays on as a consultant or possible part owner could help. Everything currently revolves around Herbert. I cannot follow this team and watch them do what they did To Phillip Rivers.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2023
        • Send PM

BB is HC & de Facto GM, He has 8 Super Bowl wins. 2 as DC with NY Giants and 6 with NE. He studied under Bill Parcels Coaching Tree.

BB is Parcels most successful Coach and helped Tom Brady become arguably the best QB in NFL History. But nobody speaks about some of the greatest Kickers BB found.
        BB had Payton Manning number and shut them out multiple times, also beat The Best Chargers teams by virtue of fear and implosion.

BB made a lot of Great Players and carried Tom Brady the first Three Super Bowls, if Tom would have gone off script BB would have found. New QB.

1 Super Bowl BB & Tom Brady beat the Greatest show on Turf Notable players. Vinatery for winning FG, Milroy, Ty law, Seymour mcginist, vrabel, Bruschi
        2 Super Bowl BB & TB beast panthers Notable players Vinatery for the winning FG, Faulk, Seymour, Rodney Harrison, Mcginst, vrabrel, Bruschi and several rookies
        3 Super Bowl BB & TB beat Eagles. Notable players Harrison with game ending INT,
        4 Super Bowl team had Gronk, Edelman, wildfork, Rives Island. Hightower….

I could go on but enough is enough.
        just Hire this guy and put then franchise in the right direction.

chiefs have some cracks and this could be a good time.

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Dear Raiders,

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

signed,
          Charger fans

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

Tom Brady is a minority owner of the Raiders. Come on man.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Comment

• Kellyb72601
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Hell, while we’re on the subject, how about Rivers as head football coach? Talk about revitalizing a fan base. That would sure do it.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
                  Hell, while we’re on the subject, how about Rivers as head football coach? Talk about revitalizing a fan base. That would sure do it.
                  I'd be down for him to be a QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator.

Comment

• northerner
                    Charger fan since '79
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

while i love the idea, he is probably focused on coaching his sons right now. after they graduate, anything is possible.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I don't think that was approved by the league yet. Kraft is against that.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

What fan base? Rivers didn’t inspire any new fans in LA. Are they moving back to SD? Spanos does have a chance to make the Chargers relevant in LA tho by hiring someone like Harbaugh. Casual fans of football know that dude. If they hired a Ben Johnson, Frank Smith or Bobby Slowik it would be a who????

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2023
                          • Send PM

Each final game of the season under Staley has been an epic, skull fucking blowout on the highway for the Chargers.

I think that's how I'll remember the guy: always caught holding the loot when the cops arrived.

Comment

Working...
                          X