• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
    I've always thought dip was so disgusting, I've never known how guys who do it get women.
    I never saw the draw either. It's nasty to see. I had friends that did it and it was gross to see them carrying around a spit cup. But, still not as nasty as dudes who don't wear deodorant. No idea how those guys get women.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I've always thought dip was so disgusting, I've never known how guys who do it get women.
      I know right? Since it makes me rape and beat women into submission? It even says on the can "Will cause a complete inability to love and respect a woman".

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I know right? Since it makes me rape and beat women into submission? It even says on the can "Will cause a complete inability to love and respect a woman".
        You sure you're not looking at the tag on a Raiders jersey?

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

LMAO

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fred View Post
            http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...o-john-spanos/

"Four highly paid Chargers players who said they failed to achieve optimal weight-and-fitness last year -- Orlando Franklin, Brandon Flowers, Corey Liuget and D.J. Fluker -- are among the returnees as well." -- Krasovic article

Does that info piss anyone else off? I mean, what's in the damn water here that informs players they can sit back and take it easy once they sign a big contract? First there was Jared Gaither the Stiff. Then Donald "I'm not a footman" Butler. Now it's Franklin, Flowers, Liuget, and Fluker.

I'm sorry guys, but I firmly believe in a contract stipulation for players that say something like this..."If it can be proven you are not in optimal football shape upon your first game of play then your contract shall be considered null and void." There really needs to be something like that language in NFL contracts. We have too many free-loaders who don't give a fuck. And we wonder why we suck.
            Another issue with this team that I haven't seen resolved - lack of leadership, either among players or coaches. What are are the team captains doing?
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Another issue with this team that I haven't seen resolved - lack of leadership, either among players or coaches. What are are the team captains doing?
              After being both a follower and a leader in careers that had nothing at all to do with football, I can tell you, from my own experience, a leader can only do so much. If you're winning Super Bowls, you either have good, dedicated players or you cheat. Ain't nobody could have done much of anything with the teams we've had the past two years. I'm hoping the change at center this year will make a difference.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
                After being both a follower and a leader in careers that had nothing at all to do with football, I can tell you, from my own experience, a leader can only do so much. If you're winning Super Bowls, you either have good, dedicated players or you cheat. Ain't nobody could have done much of anything with the teams we've had the past two years. I'm hoping the change at center this year will make a difference.
                Sure can't hurt. Has Twerk showed anything in preseason?
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
                X