• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    I am actually starting to believe Harbaugh is likely at this point. He reportedly loves Herbert and Harbert makes this by far the most atttractive HC position in the NFL that is available. We have reports the Spanos want him and want to shed their negative bumbling thrifty image.

We want him. We are very likely willing to pay him what it will take. He want's out of the NCAA. I put a lot of stock in the Raiders possibly keeping AP and that they are on the hook for a lot to Gruden and McDaniels. He wants the NFL. LA is attractive.
    You must not have been following the recent Raiders, Commanders developments.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• BlazingBolt
      SLAM DUNK!
      • Jun 2013
      • East County San Diego
      • Bolt fanatic
      • Send PM

developments? I don't see any. All chatter and rumour I have seen put Harbaugh and the Chargers as the top pairing.

Even Charger hater shows on local SD radio mention the Chargers first as the available job for JH
      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

You must not have been following the recent Raiders, Commanders developments.
        Raiders wanting Harbaugh is contested with what they got going with Antonio Pierce and they're getting high with it. Commanders look like they are calling for just about anyone, even an old lady that needs help to cross the street.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
          SLAM DUNK!
          • Jun 2013
          • East County San Diego
          • Bolt fanatic
          • Send PM

as much as I see bolts fans with Harbaugh fever on X/twitter this thread hasn't been as fired up.

I got the fever.

I feel like it's very likely to happen.

Shaw interview fulfils the Rooney rule.

Bolts can now hire anyone as HC at any time. I am hopeful Jim is head coach by Monday.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
            as much as I see bolts fans with Harbaugh fever on X/twitter this thread hasn't been as fired up.

I got the fever.

I feel like it's very likely to happen.

Shaw interview fulfils the Rooney rule.

Bolts can now hire anyone as HC at any time. I am hopeful Jim is head coach by Monday.
            When is the earliest they can formally announce a head coach hiring?

Comment

• BlazingBolt
              SLAM DUNK!
              • Jun 2013
              • East County San Diego
              • Bolt fanatic
              • Send PM

My understanding was only fulfilling the Rooney rule was supposedly required. However plenty of teams have Mickey Moused aroud the Rooney rule....Spanos would not want to ruffle the feathers of his richer owners.

The other thing people have mentioned is just having to do with a limitation on interviews of current NFL employees. I think you can't interview them till after 1/22

Since Jim, Mike, and Bill are not employed by the NFL currently that doesn't stop us. Maybe they don't want to distract from NFL playoff games but there is nothing stopping the hire at this point.

Comment

• Icebolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2023
                • Send PM

Harbaugh ande Shaw coming together would be a win-win
                YUM!

Comment

Working...
                X