• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

So we have a team beat up 2x what we have....what a rarity! Now that list misses the IR players but it makes me feel like we can out play these guys.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

If Franklin is a go (he had a neck issue on Friday and now has a hammy) I like Gordon big in this one. But we're going to have to figure out a way to neutralize a Colts blitz up the middle. That's where Rivers is vulnerable and I'm sure they'll try to create pressure that way with blitzers. If we can pick up those guys we should have lots of success again on the short crossing routes.
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Those a gap blitzes have been handled well by the new center and I know Rivers reads them well.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          Those a gap blitzes have been handled well by the new center and I know Rivers reads them well.
          With all the injuries to their d-backs I see a blowout if we play smart again (controlling TOP with good yards on first down and mixing in the slants with occasional deep stuff).

And maybe even more important is the condition of Luck. Sounds like his shoulder might be damaged. If we lose this one I'll be more depressed than usual after a loss. Because Colts are ripe for picking.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

We are very vulnerable matching our ILBs in pass coverage. Teo does nothing particularily well, and Perryman is a run down LB who is still adjusting.
            We need Jatavius Brown to step up big, or they will gash us in the middle like KC did in the 2nd half.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• OhioBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
              With all the injuries to their d-backs I see a blowout if we play smart again (controlling TOP with good yards on first down and mixing in the slants with occasional deep stuff).

And maybe even more important is the condition of Luck. Sounds like his shoulder might be damaged. If we lose this one I'll be more depressed than usual after a loss. Because Colts are ripe for picking.
              How sweet would it be to see Cromartie in the game and he gets beat for like 75 yard TD by Benjamin or Williams. Trust me this season I am predicting Benjamin and Williams both will have at least one TD reception of at least 60 yards or more by seasons end, both already have TD receptions over 40 yards!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                We are very vulnerable matching our ILBs in pass coverage. Teo does nothing particularily well, and Perryman is a run down LB who is still adjusting.
                We need Jatavius Brown to step up big, or they will gash us in the middle like KC did in the 2nd half.

I'm not sure Luck can make the throws. Let's say he can though. Will Joshua Perry be a factor?

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
                  I'm not sure Luck can make the throws. Let's say he can though. Will Joshua Perry be a factor?
                  Luck can make all the throws, the question is will we put enough pressure on him to effect his throws. If Joshua Perry somehow is a factor, something has terrible went wrong like Teo and Perryman get injured. We will see Jatavius Brown do his thing, but the other player to watch is Dexter McCoil who I believe is starting in place of Addae.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Tarp game!
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Bosa No-va

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        Bosa No-va

Well good thing he held out! Fucking Bozo!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                          Well good thing he held out! Fucking Bozo!
                          Good thing the Spanoses didn't just give him his bonus early. Fucking bozos.

I expect the 20-year-old son of a football player to be dense. But a beyond-middle-aged man raised as a billionaire with access to all the knowledge in the world?

Did we ever find out if Bosa ended up getting what he wanted? Or did the Spanoses get what they wanted?

Comment

Working...
                          X