Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    Seems to run in the family.
    A crime family that doesn't exactly work for a living.
    Both his father and uncle got hurt and never got a second contract. That is not even faintly close to what Gathers did. If you want to argue you don't like their tactics, that is a different issue. But there has not been a sniff that Bosa is lazy or just going through the motions to collect a check.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Richpjr is right. I don't get the Gaither comparison at all.
      I don't understand why Bosa held out so long (I don't understand anybody who needs more than a couple million dollars over a lifetime - never mind the wording he was arguing over), but that's got nothing to do with taking a fat paycheck and then virtually quitting on the team.

Comment

• chargerkdb
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
        • Send PM

There was always the risk of a injury following a lengthy holdout. That's why some were very critical of the holdout in relation to what was left to be negotiated. He signed. He's a Charger and he got the injury some suspected may come from the holdout. There is no indication he is lazy or a slacker. I ranted and raved about it until he signed. His first season was probably going to be disappointing based on the time he missed. Let him get healthy and get some playing time this year, he should be fine. We have him for 5 years if we want and he is still very young. He is more likely to be a Ryan Kerrigan type than a Gaither from what I've seen.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Bozo's whole holdout was based on getting his money upfront and double dipping in case he got cut. He showed his hand and his true colors. So now he's got a hurt hammy. Going into week 3 and he's put on pads a grand total of one time. I'm not gonna get behind this guy until he shows me something. I won't be surprised if Bozo becomes Busto. Or Busta.

By contrast Myles Jack has been playing. Isn't LB a need on this team?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
            Bozo's whole holdout was based on getting his money upfront and double dipping in case he got cut. He showed his hand and his true colors. So now he's got a hurt hammy. Going into week 3 and he's put on pads a grand total of one time. I'm not gonna get behind this guy until he shows me something. I won't be surprised if Bozo becomes Busto. Or Busta.
            You are certainly free to hate on any Charger you want, but nothing you have posted has anything to do with what Gather did.

Comment

• chargerkdb
              Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

By contrast Myles Jack has been playing. Isn't LB a need on this team?
              Myles Jack has two whole tackles. He hasn't exactly built up unassailable stats.

Comment

• Foxbatkllr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                Myles Jack has two whole tackles. He hasn't exactly built up unassailable stats.
                Both Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey looked unimpressive when we played against them.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Foxbatkllr View Post
                  Both Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey looked unimpressive when we played against them.
                  Defensive rookies don't normally come in and dominate immediately. Same applies to Bosa when he can contribute. Im not sour on the pick. I was sour on the holdout

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

In their defense most of J-ville were pretty much unimpressive
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                        At least they're actually playing. Bozo has his mommy nursing his hammy I bet.

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

At least they're actually playing. Bozo has his mommy nursing his hammy I bet.
                          Ewwwwwwww
                          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                          X