It's Game day and this is your Chargers at Indy game day thread!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Jatavis Brown getting injured was BY FAR the biggest injury of the day for us. He was a baller for us today.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

One offensive TD against a nearly depleted secondary. Give up another 400 yds and blow a 4th quarter lead. I don't think Teo gets a big FA contract now. Of course we will probably sign him to a Butler type deal.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
        One offensive TD against a nearly depleted secondary. Give up another 400 yds and blow a 4th quarter lead. I don't think Teo gets a big FA contract now. Of course we will probably sign him to a Butler type deal.
        We need to move on from him. I love his attitude and his preparation, but he isn't an impact player, can't stay healthy, and clearly has maxed out on the player he can be. I guess we see what Perry and Brown can do.

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
          Team looks better than I thought it would this year.

Consistency errors on offense (drops on 3rd down, Hunters' ball protection) can be corrected. Defense is better than I thought they would be, but they lack depth. Injuries (of guys who normally get injures) are still a big issue.
          Only three games in and we're lining up nobodies out there on defense (Phillips, Dzunbar, Mager).

Comment

• Boltimore
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Naples, FL
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Soooo predictable. Chargers gonna charger.

Comment

• chargerkdb
              Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              We need to move on from him. I love his attitude and his preparation, but he isn't an impact player, can't stay healthy, and clearly has maxed out on the player he can be. I guess we see what Perry and Brown can do.
              If he goes to IR he will end up having missed 26 of 64 games and Journeyman level play in the 38 he took part in. He seems like a nice kid but he is replaceable for sure.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
                Jatavis Brown getting injured was BY FAR the biggest injury of the day for us. He was a baller for us today.
                Played well for the half he was in
                Any word on his injury? I didn't hear anything about him being injured so don't know what it was.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                  Played well for the half he was in
                  Any word on his injury? I didn't hear anything about him being injured so don't know what it was.
                  I did see him standing on the sideline with helmet off so I'm guessing it's something above the waist.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                    Only three games in and we're lining up nobodies out there on defense (Phillips, Dzunbar, Mager).
                    Well, teams get injuries but, when a team gets decimated every year, something is amiss. Sometimes the best way to fix a creaky house is to tear it down and build a new one. To me that would be a fresh GM and coaching staff. Our best stretch as a team has been with an authoritarian GM and a disciplinarian coach. They will see out the season, Pagano should not!

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                      Well, teams get injuries but, when a team gets decimated every year, something is amiss. Sometimes the best way to fix a creaky house is to tear it down and build a new one. To me that would be a fresh GM and coaching staff. Our best stretch as a team has been with an authoritarian GM and a disciplinarian coach. They will see out the season, Pagano should not!
                      But, we did... New coaches, new trainers, new players, same result.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

My bad for getting excited about this team after beating a bad team last week. That was pure rookie.

Right now I see us winning four or five games this season. Those other winnable games are against the Saints, Dolphins, Browns, and Titans. That's it.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                          Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          But, we did... New coaches, new trainers, new players, same result.
                          Maybe they need to get back on the Merriman supplement plan. I know we had injuries under Norval and Marty but the last 3 and a bit under this regime is laughable. How many of our current guys were here in last regime?

Comment

Working...
                          X