• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I thought minter was a done deal, maybe Jesse is asking for too much $?
    Coordinator positions are subjected to the Rooney Rule.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post

I think they did share some GM parts. The two cars did look a lot alike. It's an easy mistake to make. If you have Roku, they have all of the Rockford Files episodes. It's worth watching just to see what babes Lindsey Wagner, Linda Evans, Susan Strassburg etc. were
      to me the differences between the firebird and the Camaro where like the differences between the cougar and the mustang...they shared a bunch of mechanical systems and parts and in some instances even internal skeletal frame with some subtle changes to exterior body paneling, in the case of the firebird that might've even shared some exterior body paneling, I know that the nose of the firebird was designed to be more pointy while the Camaro was more squared off, they offered different power plants and trim levels but I think they share a lot of the same components in the powertrain, the cars were given different options to give customers more choices but they were as related as half siblings...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Harbaugh said thru talking or text he has pretty much communicated with all, but maybe a few.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

gonna be interesting to see if the operation is really a team operation, as really think Harbaugh shoots himself in the foot if he thinks he/we are better off w/him having total control ??

does he have final say ??

if most any of the above are true, will surmise that he repeats history and finds himself out of work after five years here.... ??

also still think there is a possibility that there are new owners here before the close of Jim's contract.... ??
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Harbaugh said thru talking or text he has pretty much communicated with all, but maybe a few.
            I heard him say that and thought of Bosa immediately

Comment

• jox g
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

What stood out: Jim's a Humble guy! Others first. Even the fans! Elevated his fam, wife, Jay H, Spanoses, players.....Great people do that. No wonder people play well for him. Connections solidified. Fine HUMAN BEING who happens to be a head coach.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

didn't those cars share a lot as both were GM products? I can see how someone might get them confused especially if he watched that show as a child...
                No confusing a firebird front end. Other than that, pretty much the same.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

was that the ted lasso question?
                    Nah he came with the bullshit about the track record of the team. And what resources are you gonna get? Are you gonna get the rescources you need to win?

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

For those too young to remember (and that is no crime, being old(er) sucks) we just hired a younger and more hip Marty. The philosophy, the quotes and quips and things to live by, the somewhat distracted demeanor....all Marty. Also the constant winning is all Marty. Players are going to love Harbaugh and love his indiosyncracies and run through brick walls for him. Just watch.

1. So competitive. Competing on which brother complements the other more even.
                      2. For those fretting over who was mentioned...Herbert needs to be the offense alpha. James needs to be the defense alpha. That is why they were called out so many times. It is all on purpose. The other names were respect (Allen longest tenured charger) or players he saw in person. Read a lot into Herbert and James. Calm down on the rest.
                      3. For those fretting over Minter....there is a rooney process that has to be followed. Jim is good at not giving things away that dont need to be given away. Minter is coming.
                      4. The whole team and organization is taking on the Harbaugh persona. This is good.
                      5. The Spanosessesss did well. They are hitting it out of the park on every decision. I think a LOT (all?) of this is John Spanos, the board villian so many hate and are jealous of. I think he is the one who has changed all this and opened up his Dad's mind and bank book. And so far, he is right. The buzz is incredible and so are the season ticket sales. How about if you cannot acknowledge what John has done, at least quit slamming the guy.

Ps. I love that multimillionaire Jim Harbaugh has an ill fitting, rumpled suit on during this huge press conference. He is all football
                      TG
                      Last edited by Heatmiser; 02-01-2024, 04:08 PM.
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Here’s the video of the entire press conference if anyone missed it. Like me 😅

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                          gonna be interesting to see if the operation is really a team operation, as really think Harbaugh shoots himself in the foot if he thinks he/we are better off w/him having total control ??

does he have final say ??

if most any of the above are true, will surmise that he repeats history and finds himself out of work after five years here.... ??

also still think there is a possibility that there are new owners here before the close of Jim's contract.... ??
                          Team in all things. Time will tell.
                          We'll have a more informed opinion about years following 2024 after we've seen 2024.
                          Not a problem today.

Comment

Working...
                          X