• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jox g
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Kelce said 3 weeks ago He hopes we get a "scrub" of a coach ("fearing" JH).

Just retire man. You and Reid. Put on some "scrubs" at home and watch the game

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

He’s the Coach.

When you see this guy get in a locker room with you. I just see guys like Bosa and James being ready to play.

as talented as those guys at Michigan were none of them have the skillset of Derwin James.

Nobody on that team has Joey Bosas skillset.

I truly believe this is motivation.

I know it’s money but I just see
      Harbaugh saying you’re a pussy to Joey Bosa and Bosa can’t say anything because Harbaugh has the credibility.

He can say shut the fuck up I coached Patrick Willis I know tough players man up.

Derwin I played with Rodney Harrison I need to see it.

Bosa I coached Justin Smith bring it.

I see it. I see it all with this team.

Kaepernick sets. Herbert Kaepernick with an arm but accurate. Remember Kaepernick was hand picked by Harbaugh. So you see the traits. I see Herbert’s athleticism. We will see some goal line runs.

Then I see draft day the interview Harbaugh Kiper Laura Rutledge well I’ve been trying to get this kid on my team since he was 17. Brock Bowers. Now he’s a charger.

Coach I’m ready to get to work with Herbert and you. Whatever I gotta do to win.

Quentin Johnston. Shame on all of you on here. You didn’t mention Michael Crabtree a big 1st round pick similar size as Quentin Johnston a bust then Harbaugh made him a legit player where he was mixing it up with Richard Sherman and had Richard Sherman put Erin Andrew’s on the map.

I could see Harbaugh bringing up Quentin Johnstons big game against Michigan. Where’s that guy at???

We got so much. We will get it right.

you guys are talking about the tackles stop talk about Center we need to address that. Once we get a competent Center in here we will be alright. Maybe move Zian Johnson to Center and go out and get a guard.

We will draft Dillon Johnson running back from Washington. Tough strong runner.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

I actually see the Spanos taking the Jed York approach ironically Jed York learned shut the fuck up.

Let Harbaugh the football people do the football.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
          He’s the Coach.

When you see this guy get in a locker room with you. I just see guys like Bosa and James being ready to play.

as talented as those guys at Michigan were none of them have the skillset of Derwin James.

Harbaugh saying you’re a pussy to Joey Bosa and Bosa can’t say anything because Harbaugh has the credibility.

He can say shut the fuck up I coached Patrick Willis I know tough players man up.

Kaepernick sets. Herbert Kaepernick with an arm but accurate. Remember Kaepernick was hand picked by Harbaugh. So you see the traits. I see Herbert’s athleticism. We will see some goal line runs.

Then I see draft day the interview Harbaugh Kiper Laura Rutledge well I’ve been trying to get this kid on my team since he was 17. Brock Bowers. Now he’s a charger.

Coach I’m ready to get to work with Herbert and you. Whatever I gotta do to win.

Quentin Johnston. Shame on all of you on here. You didn’t mention Michael Crabtree a big 1st round pick similar size as Quentin Johnston a bust then Harbaugh made him a legit player where he was mixing it up with Richard Sherman and had Richard Sherman put Erin Andrew’s on the map.

I could see Harbaugh bringing up Quentin Johnstons big game against Michigan. Where’s that guy at???

you guys are talking about the tackles stop talk about Center we need to address that. Once we get a competent Center in here we will be alright. Maybe move Zian Johnson to Center and go out and get a guard.

So you are keeping Bosa over Mack
          Bosa - a guy who has played like 14 games over the last two seasons
          HIgher probability of Bosa NOT being on the roster, than being on the roster. I think its like 90/10

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Press conference info! Bolt-O Fleet

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Yep spoken perfectly.

if there was a Harbaugh player in this draft. It’s Brock Bowers.
              Let me see.

Harbaugh tried to recruit Bowers.
              Bowers is ranked high on many boards.
              TE is an area of need for the Chargers.
              Bowers has great pass and run blocking grades.

Damn. I think Bowers is the pick if not trading down. Question though. Who in the top 8 would draft Bowers? If nobody then we can trade down to 8 AND still get Bowers.

Comment

• sdchrgrboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2021
                • San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jox g View Post

Or do some commercials, cause lord knows he's not in enough of them already

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Why would you want to keep him around if he is soft mentally and physically

I would rather pay KVN like 4 than Bosa even $2 (and he is not playing for $2).

The Chargers can do better than Joey Bosa - and whatever his number. There will be better options.
                  I guess the deciding factor is what a 'reasonable' cost for Joey would be, and maybe he grows balls playing for JH? Who knows - it could happen . . . . . . . . . . . .And I agree that KVN is better (and still playing this season).

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jox g View Post

Harbaugh will retire them.

It's going to feel so good to dethrone KC.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I have a feeling James is going to have a very good year in a Jesse Minter defense

exhibit A: Kyle Hamilton
                      Maybe . . . . . . . . but he needs an attitude adjustment

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

He’s the Coach.

Co-sign.
                        the Harbaugh Effect.
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                          Press conference info! Bolt-O Fleet

Should have a GM by then

Comment