• Send PM

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl

I would bet pretty good money (a whole 10 dollar bill!!) that the Chargers will be in KC on Thursday Night Sept 12 . The NFL would love Harbaugh v the Champs

If the Niners win - - I expect Harbaugh v Harbaugh possibly on that first Sunday Night as the Ravens will play at the Chargers this coming season

LFG

Harbaugh needs a hat from Fouts - MFIC!!
      No, please no. I don't want to face them until the middle of the season. Besides, LAC is coming off a 5-12 season. I think the NFL would put the Raiders because they did beat the Chiefs on Christmas day, finished second place in the AFC West.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        He would have been another first timer who was a coordinator that people complain about. I don't know who we would have went for if Harbaugh didn't take the job.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Thank goodness for Herbert.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            In case you all were wondering how much the Spanos were paying Harbaugh.

just to put that into perspective, 16 million is the amount they would've paid Staley over the life of his original 4 year deal...Harbaugh is making that in one year...sometimes you really do get what you pay for...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Thank goodness for Herbert.
              I posted a similar response to the schlereth quote on the other thread, people that have criticized Herbert recently need to remember that non of this happens without Justin...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I posted a similar response to the schlereth quote on the other thread, people that have criticized Herbert recently need to remember that non of this happens without Justin...
                Yes, these really good coaches want to coach him up. Makes you wonder at some of the takes here about him...

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

He would have been another first timer who was a coordinator that people complain about. I don't know who we would have went for if Harbaugh didn't take the job.
                  Read a report from someone that it was going to be Vrabel if it wasn't Harbaugh.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Yes, these really good coaches want to coach him up. Makes you wonder at some of the takes here about him...
                    He has also been playing hurt for two years let’s hope that is over and we can protect him and run the ball.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

This writer advocates hiring Lions' passing game coordinator as Harbaugh's OC.

Comment

• northerner
                        Charger fan since '79
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

people would bitch about Jesus not walking on enough water here. i try to ignore the negative bullshit rather than entertain it.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Read a report from someone that it was going to be Vrabel if it wasn't Harbaugh.
                          Yep - -I think the back up to Harbaugh was Vrabel.

I like Vrabel - but no doubt, Harbaugh was the right choice

Granted, hopefully the staff fills out with Minter, Herbert, keeps Ficken. But Horitz was a strong partner to pair with

Comment

Working...
                          X