• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Made $3m with the Falcons last year - don't think he will get much more than that at all. I am guessing $2m plus incentives...
    considering the pressures and sacks he put up I'd say that the Falcons got themselves a deal...reminds me of what we got with that one year of KVN, still shocks me he wasn't brought back, it was some kind of locker room thing I bet...
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

He is only helped by Herbert if he actually works out with Ben Herbert
      And unless he just hasn't had his photo taken - I have not seen him in one photo so far with the Chargers offseason conditioning
      I haven't seen Mack either but he has been healthier.
      Joey spends the offseason with his brother in Florida...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Jack Burton
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I think it's telling about Bosa, to think that his best chance to last 12+ games is to limit his snaps...a 15 million dollar part time player...
        Next years EDGE class is stellar.
        Tankathon has 9 EDGE 1st round guys in its 2025 mock. 12 in the top 53.
        I know. It’s early.
        2025 NFL Mock Draft. Order updated after every game. Team needs are factored into the player selections.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I'm with you regards Farmer. I think he beats out Rumph with or without Dupree.
          that never would've happened under Staley, but yeah, it was clear to me last year that when given opportunities Farmer showed NFL caliber power and ability that Rumph just wasn't born with...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Next years EDGE class is stellar.
            Tankathon has 9 EDGE 1st round guys in its 2025 mock. 12 in the top 53.
            I know. It’s early.
            https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft
            we should probably should take a peak at the mid tier FA market next year too, if both Mack and Bosa are gone, which I believe their is a small chance that Mack returns but I think they'll want to go younger at the position...so that will basically leave Tuli and a couple of UDFA guys on the roster, it's going to be the equivalent of the WR and RB position was this offseason...They might double and triple dip next year with FA and draft combined, outside of Tuli it'll be a completely different group...

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

How is that working for you Joey?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

How is that working for you Joey?
                It seems to be working fine for his brother, Joey's is just more injury prone and his body has already sustained some pretty nasty injuries, it's not going to improve with age, on top of that Joey has some mental illness issues that he's been dealing with, I forget if he's bipolar or suffers from clinical depression, whatever it is, it's undeniable that it has affected his career every bit as much as any of his physical injuries have...

Comment

• Jack Burton
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2023
                  • Send PM

we should probably should take a peak at the mid tier FA market next year too, if both Mack and Bosa are gone, which I believe their is a small chance that Mack returns but I think they'll want to go younger at the position...so that will basically leave Tuli and a couple of UDFA guys on the roster, it's going to be the equivalent of the WR and RB position was this offseason...They might double and triple dip next year with FA and draft combined, outside of Tuli it'll be a completely different group...
                  Yes. Chargers are going to have a crap ton in FA to spend next off-season. I’d like the MICH TE in the draft too. Loveland.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

I believe he was here last offseason - there was a lot made of that fact. No difference in the outcome, unfortunately . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

So we’re only missing Alt, Ladd, and Eboigbe

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Yes. Chargers are going to have a crap ton in FA to spend next off-season. I’d like the MICH TE in the draft too. Loveland.
                        The Ravens will occasionally make one big either FA or trade acquisition but they always end up getting comps because they spend their cap after the period or on guys that got cut...so it'll be interesting to see which Edge guys get cut in cost saving deals next offseason...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                          So we’re only missing Alt, Ladd, and Eboigbe

wow, that was fast, the other guys should sign soon too, with the contract values being slotted there isn't much reason to delay these signings especially since everyone wants these guys to be here for their orientations and rookie camps etc....

Comment

Working...
                          X