• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scottbbo1
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Folsom, Ca
    • Send PM

we got a great crop of young guys, but, are there any guys on this list you might want to give a 1 year prove it to, to help bridge gaps. https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...yers-available

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Renfrow and Risner.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Im not sure we will sign a WR now unless they plan on Johnson being on the PS. Someone wont make the team if they sign a WR but if they fell we need to, then cool.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

11. Teair Tart, DT

2023 team: Houston Texans | Age in 2024 season: 27

In 13 games with both the Titans and Texans last season, Tart combined for 24 tackles and one sack. He lacks explosive movement traits but has the upper-body power to rock back interior linemen and disengage to track the ball. Tart fits as a rotational player for a defensive line that needs depth at 3-technique or nose tackle.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

4.5 is a good safety number, his scouting report is good long speed, ironic as his shuttle is better than his 40. he's got some thumper and tackling skill our new crew will love to see - you could be right, especially looking at depth behind James and Gilman. I anticipate a backup role in 2024 for him + ST force. All of the Day3 picks better be ready to be ST forces imo.

how is the DB coach call relevant to CB vs S question, not clear there?
            Definitely long speed… I heard he had been clocked of upwards to 23 mph.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

JUSTIN SIMMONS

Comment

• ChargerTrader
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

It looks like Michigan will have several players tagged as first or early second round picks next year. Harbaugh will know them all very well.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
                  JUSTIN SIMMONS
                  I have been tooting this guys horn for a couple weeks now. I am not sure that WR is a need with the draft and if they do go WR - I would think MVS over Renfrow just because of the speed

But I have seen a couple free agent lists and Simmons is ranked pretty high on all the lists of players available. Again, I am not sure how he would fit in terms of James and Gilman. But as far as best players available, not many are rated higher.

Of course, Center depth could be a concern - Mason Cole could be vet minimum but thats nothing against the cap like Simmons would be

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I have been tooting this guys horn for a couple weeks now. I am not sure that WR is a need with the draft and if they do go WR - I would think MVS over Renfrow just because of the speed

But I have seen a couple free agent lists and Simmons is ranked pretty high on all the lists of players available. Again, I am not sure how he would fit in terms of James and Gilman. But as far as best players available, not many are rated higher.

Of course, Center depth could be a concern - Mason Cole could be vet minimum but thats nothing against the cap like Simmons would be
                    Doesn't MVS drop more than most? I think we added the speed factor he brings, idunno.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Doesn't MVS drop more than most? I think we added the speed factor he brings, idunno.
                      I do think MVS probably has a higher drop rate but with Palmer and now McConkey, where does Renfrow fit. Have to see what the two 7th rounders bring

I am open to anybody - Hortiz has a clue and if he brings in Renfrow - trusting the process

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2022
                        • White Rock, BC Canada
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargerTrader View Post
                        It looks like Michigan will have several players tagged as first or early second round picks next year. Harbaugh will know them all very well.
                        Mason Graham and Will Johnson will likely be top 5 picks.

I could see Chargers taking Colston Loveland the TE in the first round if we pick in the teens. Think he is in for a big year next year. And we need a long term stud at TE

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2022
                          • White Rock, BC Canada
                          • Send PM

Think I would prefer DJ Chark. He has made a pro bowl and is younger.

Comment

Working...
                          X