Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
    I'm reminded of Nick Canepa's article, I believe it was about Bobby Ross laying into the team on the plane flight home in 1992 after a preseason game in Arizona in which John Friesz got injured and was lost for the season. Apparently guys were laughing, playing cards and having a good time when Ross stood up and let them have it. Changed the whole team culture very quickly.
    Exactly the kind of coach we need.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      I miss Boss Ross. Willed us to the Super Bowl he did.
      Hmmm yes. Willed us he did, mmm.. yes.
      #thereisnotryonlydo
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
        Has to? I wouldn't say that. Is there someone available who is better then maybe you look to upgrade and you can blame TT for another wasted pick. I don't know enough about his abilities to know whether he can develop into a good punter. Scifres was kept on the roster despite the fact he wasn't asked to punt his rookie year. If we want to send a message to the players I'm not sure cutting a rookie punter will do that.
        I don't think it would hurt though. SD has the lowest gross and tied for 2nd lowest net in Punting yards. Add in the botched holding, and throwing a dart at a list of FA names shouldn't be a difficult way to find someone who isn't worse. That Australian guy Hackett the Jets signed got cut. Try him out, or Tim Masthay. They should be bringing in a bunch of people all week. Or just take the the R off Kaser's locker add a Y and bring back Kasey Redfern. That sounds like a cheap solution. Spanos should be all over this idea.

* http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...ssAvgPuntYards
        Last edited by Gwynning_Spirit; 10-10-2016, 06:03 PM. Reason: added stats

Comment

• Geezbolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Sun Valley, ID
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Michael Gehlken ‏@sdutGehlken 38m38 minutes ago
          Mike McCoy on Josh Lambo laughing after loss while coming off field: "I've addressed that with him. ... It won't happen again."
          It appears Lambo is wearing one of those Mark Sanchez headband things. I have nothing against men wearing their hair however they choose, but Josh, trust me, it didn't work for Sanchez and it won't work for you. Just my $.02.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            It should matter to management and to the staff. It speaks to culture. It speaks to what's considered acceptable, especially in light of the nature of this loss. Not a single damn person with any stake in this franchise should have been smiling, It doesn't get any worse than embarrassing yourself on a weekly basis like we are doing.
            What you can't see in that picture is that John Spanos is walking behind Lambo just off the screen, watched the whole thing, and didn't say a word about it. I'd have reamed him a new one. The fact a player would do that right in front of the owner's son/VP of football operations says a lot. God it sucks to be a fan of a team owned by that family.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

What you can't see in that picture is that John Spanos is walking behind Lambo just off the screen, watched the whole thing, and didn't say a word about it. I'd have reamed him a new one. The fact a player would do that right in front of the owner's son/VP of football operations says a lot. God it sucks to be a fan of a team owned by that family.
              Saw that in the video clip. Same exact thoughts as you.
              sigpic

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Hopefully he pulled him aside behind closed doors and let him have. But you and I both know that probably didn't happen, either.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  Hopefully he pulled him aside behind closed doors and let him have. But you and I both know that probably didn't happen, either.
                  He probably pulled him aside to see if Jano signed his jersey.
                  sigpic

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

God this team makes me sick. Fucking losers from top to bottom except for Rivers.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Kevin Acee ‏@sdutKevinAcee 26m26 minutes ago

"Hopefully we've run out of ways." — Philip Rivers on the Chargers finding new ways to lose.
                      Nobody's fumbled after tripping over a banana peel yet.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• RobH
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Tokyo, Japan
                        • University English Lecturer
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                        He probably pulled him aside to see if Jano signed his jersey.
                        My guess is that he pulled him aside to smell his jersey and lick it good.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Lambo speaks on the end of the game:

Comment

Working...
                          X