• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

saw that too -had to do a double check. He got a B and the Ownership got a C+
    Nothing for the GM that I can recall

I keep saying it but Staley the HC was better than Staley the DC and that was a major blindspot for him that he probably shouldn't have been calling plays. His reaction in Green Bay to Popper showed that

I think a lot of times Staley went for it on 4th down - didn't mind. I also thought it created a mindset of winning. Now , the Raider game in year 1 - at your own 18 - not good. And the Cleveland game - still think you punt it away

Looks like Staley is taking a year off -- hasn't been hired yet
    I think he’s fine solely as a DC, or if he had been HC he should have been a CEO type and let someone else be call plays.

As for taking the year off, his last chance is with the Niners even if I don’t see the fit.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      I admit I did sneak a look at how the head coaches were rated.....

Staley...............
      I think Staley was well liked despite his shortcomings as a HC.

Comment

• floydefisher
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • siberiacuse, ny
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They ranked low in those catagories before last season and seems it hasnt improved. I see they got a B for Nutitionist but a F in food. Seems kinda wrong but i guess if the nutritionist makes shit food, i dont taste good. Need a better nutritionist.

Ill also guess since these guys are young, they just prefer BBQ and Cheesburgers to food thats good for you lol.
        You must love your bread with a little mold on it, don't you? 🤣

It doesn't take much to ensure food is fresh. Just have to make sure you're paying attention to things like dating to make sure your food hasn't been sitting in the fridge for too long. And for gods sake, get rid of the food that has been sitting in the freezer for too long!

(warning: these videos are absolutely gross)

sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

You must love your bread with a little mold on it, don't you? 🤣

It doesn't take much to ensure food is fresh. Just have to make sure you're paying attention to things like dating to make sure your food hasn't been sitting in the fridge for too long. And for gods sake, get rid of the food that has been sitting in the freezer for too long!

(warning: these videos are absolutely gross)

I'm sure there is NO nutritionist involved in those restaurants. I've seen those shows before.
          id guess a nutritionist would make sure things are fresh. Maybe they need a better one.

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

this report is pretty useless and dumb IMO. some of the shit in the report is just not needed to field a good team. proof is in the pudding...the Chiefs. and to complain about childcare? REALLY? yo cheapass cant afford to pay for childcare? kids dont need to be driving in a bentley, they just need some stuffed toys and a sandbox lol!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
              this report is pretty useless and dumb IMO. some of the shit in the report is just not needed to field a good team. proof is in the pudding...the Chiefs. and to complain about childcare? REALLY? yo cheapass cant afford to pay for childcare? kids dont need to be driving in a bentley, they just need some stuffed toys and a sandbox lol!
              I don't know what this report trying to accomplish. Yeah, some of the stuff doesn't correlate to improving a team.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

saw that too -had to do a double check. He got a B and the Ownership got a C+
                Nothing for the GM that I can recall

I keep saying it but Staley the HC was better than Staley the DC and that was a major blindspot for him that he probably shouldn't have been calling plays. His reaction in Green Bay to Popper showed that

I think a lot of times Staley went for it on 4th down - didn't mind. I also thought it created a mindset of winning. Now , the Raider game in year 1 - at your own 18 - not good. And the Cleveland game - still think you punt it away

Looks like Staley is taking a year off -- hasn't been hired yet
                Not letting someone else call plays as a DC was one of Staley's downfall. Telesco is to blame for that as well IMO. He just lets the HC do whatever they want. In his 11 years he showed the same things with the 3 HCs he's had, and having the same results.

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm sure there is NO nutritionist involved in those restaurants. I've seen those shows before.
                  id guess a nutritionist would make sure things are fresh. Maybe they need a better one.
                  You don't need a nutritionist to ensure food is fresh. It's common sense (and good food prep practices).
                  sigpic

Comment

• floydefisher
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • siberiacuse, ny
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I don't know what this report trying to accomplish. Yeah, some of the stuff doesn't correlate to improving a team.
                    If you're Adrian Peterson, and your visitation time correlates with training camp, or during the season, do you think he might appreciate daycare?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I think Staley was well liked despite his shortcomings as a HC.
                      He was liked by the players because he allowed them to be un-disciplined and un-focused and he didn't hold them accountable . . . . . . . Sounds like a great boss - if you're an employee . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

If you're Adrian Peterson, and your visitation time correlates with training camp, or during the season, do you think he might appreciate daycare?
                        These millionaires can't manage day care on their own?

Comment

• AK47
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                          Grade F for Families? The organization needs to pay me not babysit my kids lol.

Now the cafeteria. They don't have pork chops in there!!!

e6caec4224c9f984691bcbc59f714676.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X