• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

They are between a rock and a hard place.

There's 4 - 5 positions they absolutely need to nail with people who can compete this year.
    You will most probably not find them beyond rounds 4.

RT is not one of those positions.
    Pip or Deane Leonard as your starter?
    Let 'em compete. Keenan was to only offensive player that had a good year under Moore. Mack had a great year on Staley's D. Everybody else struggled.

Staley / Moore are history. Let's see what our players can do for Harbaugh, G-Ro, Minter.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

What are you suggesting that is being ignored? Cap management?
      Clearly not by Hortiz.
      For a fact, a very obvious fact, we are transitioning from TT - Staley - Moore to Hortiz - Harbaugh- Greg Roman- Minter. No doubt about that.
      Will the game look different with them in charge? One may be reasonably confident that Spanos fired the suck.
      It's too early to forecast the 2024 W- L success but it sure as hell will be significantly better than 5-12.
      Chargers fans will be walking around with their hair standing on end from shock after they see our 2024 roster play.
      Harbaugh doesn't fool around.
      I'm hopeful these guys can stay healthy but I also realize that options were limited, so I'm understanding of the situation, that's about it, wasn't suggesting that Hortiz and Harbaugh did anything wrong just that the situation kind of limited their options...I can't wait to see these guys compete, it's going to be a great era in Charger football...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I'm hopeful these guys can stay healthy but I also realize that options were limited, so I'm understanding of the situation, that's about it, wasn't suggesting that Hortiz and Harbaugh did anything wrong just that the situation kind of limited their options...I can't wait to see these guys compete, it's going to be a great era in Charger football...
        Gotcha.
        Everybody gets hurt in the NFL it's just how bad, how often and how well are they recovered?
        Fulton is a good starting CB when healthy. Worth a gamble.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Gotcha.
          Everybody gets hurt in the NFL it's just how bad, how often and how well are they recovered?
          Fulton is a good starting CB when healthy. Worth a gamble.
          At the prices that we are signing these guys they have all been worth it, like I said I, I hope they stay healthy...
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
          X