• Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
    Bingo. All these guys didn't start playing football in the NFL, they had years of hits before they got to that point. But the NFL has the cash, so of course they are the targets. The Seau family thing bugs me. Who signed Junior up for pee wee football? Who signed the permission slips for high school football?
    Who decided to "graduate" after being virtually begged to retire? I started playing in the 70's and everyone knew concussion weren't a good thing then. Everyone knows the stories of the boxers that took to many blows to the head.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
      Bingo. All these guys didn't start playing football in the NFL, they had years of hits before they got to that point. But the NFL has the cash, so of course they are the targets. The Seau family thing bugs me. Who signed Junior up for pee wee football? Who signed the permission slips for high school football?
      Who pretended science wasn't a thing? The NFL went down the same route as the tobacco companies. Even if people can guess that NFL concussions leads to violence and suicide, if if the NFL is knowingly withholding or lying about such information, I'm fairly certain that's illegal. At the very least, it's fucking immoral.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Sec-E4
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2014
        • Arizona
        • Send PM

sounds like a water cup filled with Sprite deal

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Time to test this brains
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• floydefisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • siberiacuse, ny
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
            The players deserve the payout but how do you prove the concusions from peewee,junior high, high school, college didn't contribute. It is football related not just NFL. How much money have Alabama,USC and Notre Dames Made off kids. Always strange how when the lawyers get involved the ones that have deep pockets get the blame. Don King must be nervous
            Bingo....believe it or not, High School Football has double the concussion risk of College Football.

How can you put the blame solely on the NFL with these facts?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X