• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    I’m looking forward to the OL kicking some serious ass this year and all these backs being productive.
    I posted once about the O-line showing significant improvement in 2024 despite returning most of the same guys and was ridiculed by many posters here...
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I posted once about the O-line showing significant improvement in 2024 despite returning most of the same guys and was ridiculed by many posters here...
      Oh I think many of us are on that same page.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

There's never any ridicule on this board is there?

Comment

• Riverwalk
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

There's never any ridicule on this board is there?
          Ridiculous

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Not me. I think the OL was the most underperforming group we had last year. After the coaches of course.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Not me. I think the OL was the most underperforming group we had last year. After the coaches of course.
              we're about to witness the strength of real coaching, players that people have already written off contributing etc...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

we're about to witness the strength of real coaching, players that people have already written off contributing etc...
                I’m interested in also watching who if anybody doesn’t buy in or is just not a good fit. I agree about the oline and if we can convert 50% of the short yardage plays that we could not last year it’s a another win or two IMO. That shit was pure madness.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

I’m interested in also watching who if anybody doesn’t buy in or is just not a good fit. I agree about the oline and if we can convert 50% of the short yardage plays that we could not last year it’s another win or two IMO. That shit was pure madness.
                  I think many of us here have speculated on some guys that don't seem to fit the mold of what a "Raven or Harbaugh" player would be...

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

The LG-C-RG will be a lot better with OGs from last year's roster + Bozemen.. Clapp wasn't close to being the leader Linsley had been. At least Bozeman has had success with G-Ro and the G's want to fight. Install a team blocking scheme (we had none) and go for it. Not to say I wouldn't draft an interior blocker. I like C/G Zak Frasier a lot if he's there at top of the 3rd.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                      The LG-C-RG will be a lot better with OGs from last year's roster + Bozemen.. Clapp wasn't close to being the leader Linsley had been. At least Bozeman has had success with G-Ro and the G's want to fight. Install a team blocking scheme (we had none) and go for it. Not to say I wouldn't draft an interior blocker. I like C/G Zak Frasier a lot if he's there at top of the 3rd.
                      Clapp = one of TT's biggest fails...anyone could see in PS games that Clapp wasn't the answer at C, and THAT was mostly against other team's backups...NEVER go into a season without a decent backup C...

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Seeing as how Dobbins has only played in a few games each of the past few years, the 3D chess move might be to wait to activate him until the last couple weeks of December if we're making a playoff push.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The Jason Verrett of RBs
                          Oh snap!

Comment

Working...