• Show
Clear All
  • OG619FrightninLightnin
    Let's do this!
    • Aug 2022
    • Raleigh N. Carolina
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Well based on what I've seen from Spiller, a different offense and coaching staff isn't going to change much. He just doesn't have it. IMO.
    So you're saying that the Harbaugh Magic has its limits?

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

So you're saying that the Harbaugh Magic has its limits?
      Harbaugh is a good coach, not a miracle worker. He's not gonna make guys like Rountree and Spiller any better.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

2nd round would be well regarded...4th round is like throwing darts at the board and hoping for the best. The top 3 rb's could replace him in a heartbeat in this years draft. 3 deep and compete...
        What are you suggesting? Cut him before any offseason team workouts? Or are you projecting that he won't win a depth slot?
        I think we'll have @ 8 RBs on the offseason 90 roster and Spiller will be one. What the coaches choose to do with him then is all them.

I do think this is a far, far better coaching staff for a RB, hard to imagine anyone disagreeing with that.
        I doubt we draft RB before rd 4 this year. We invested in quality FAs that we got cheap due to injury issues.
        Besides there's only 1 or two will go by or in the 3rd round. We have other more important positions to address.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

What are you suggesting? Cut him before any offseason team workouts? Or are you projecting that he won't win a depth slot?
          I think we'll have @ 8 RBs on the offseason 90 roster and Spiller will be one. What the coaches choose to do with him then is all them.

I do think this is a far, far better coaching staff for a RB, hard to imagine anyone disagreeing with that.
          I doubt we draft RB before rd 4 this year. We invested in quality FAs that we got cheap due to injury issues.
          Besides there's only 1 or two will go by or in the 3rd round. We have other more important positions to address.
          If Horitz sticks to his BPA, RB may well be a higher pick than most any of us are thinking. He’s certainly positioned himself with his FA signings to do just that, every round go BPA.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

If Horitz sticks to his BPA, RB may well be a higher pick than most any of us are thinking. He’s certainly positioned himself with his FA signings to do just that, every round go BPA.
            Malik Nabers at #1 and Jonathan Brooks at #2 and I'll just shit my breeches for joy! Houston we have offensive lift-off...
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

statement draft....

1) Fuaga
              2) Jaylen Wright
              3) Zak Zinter
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2022
                • White Rock, BC Canada
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                statement draft....

1) Fuaga
                2) Jaylen Wright
                3) Zak Zinter
                Sorry but looks like the reach draft to me in 2nd and 3rd. 37 and 69 are pretty rich for those 2 players. I do like all 3 of your guys though

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Dobbins signed for $1.6m plus up to $750k in incentives

At those dollars - Chargers are still going to draft RB

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Wow. That is a true low risk bargain. They must have been the only ones really interested
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• sonorajim
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I'm no expert but guessing by what i see from most evaluators, RB isn't a great value this year. No 1sts, a few 2-3, mostly mid-late rd projections.
                      I don't think he wants to go early on a mid to late value. I do believe he'll take a RB day three. Rds 1-3, probably not.
                      But I've been wrong before.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Let’s wait until Herbert does his thing. He was claiming he can make players move faster and more explosive.

Comment

Working...
                          X