• Show
Clear All
  • Darth Sergious
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Great breakdown on a few of our guys.
    there's going to be a UDFAs that make this team imo.
    I have been enjoying this kids takes very much, good energy, good editing, good stuff!!!

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Darth Sergious View Post

I have been enjoying this kids takes very much, good energy, good editing, good stuff!!!
      Lot's of good editing work too.
      good guy, he's got a solid future.
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2022
        • White Rock, BC Canada
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Darth Sergious View Post

I give him credit for doing research, getting info and film on players. Some good info, not just a podcast with a couple of guys talking about the Chargers.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Tried to google Willis Patrick highlights but keep getting Patrick Willis ones.

Then found this. Damn this kid thinks power driving defenders in the grass is mandatory

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1131433...755f0b9076f739
          After he drives them into the grass he jumps on them! I give him a good shot at making the team or practice squad. Harbaugh was probably frothing at the mouth when he saw his tape.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Pffft bullshit. A couple hits in a decade, highly overrated.
            Austin Ekeler, Tyrell Williams, M Davis, Trevor Williams .... that's better than most GMs over 12 years.

Who was better?

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post

After he drives them into the grass he jumps on them! I give him a good shot at making the team or practice squad. Harbaugh was probably frothing at the mouth when he saw his tape.
              Yeah that's a penalty in today's NFL but we do need guys with mean streak tendencies to protect Herbert or create holes for run game.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

There was a chart that showed by by team, in the 11 years of Telesco, I guess you could call it "WAR" equivalency - without the QB position for the rest of the roster. The Chargers were 3rd worst.

Telesco got Rivers, drafted Herbert -- and never built teams around those players
                OLine - continually suspect
                Running game - whats that
                Defense - some years better than other but never something to hang the hat on
                I'm beginning to think he was working for Mark Davis all along...
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Casey Bauman (UDFA QB - Augustana) could be a body double for Justin Herbert. He's 6-6, 227, runs a sub 5.0 40 yard dash, and has the arm you might expect of a guy his size.

Please join me in rooting for him to supplant Easton Stick.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Great breakdown on a few of our guys.
                    there's going to be a UDFAs that make this team imo.
                    Great analysis...even better than ahem, Mel Kiper...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                      Casey Bauman (UDFA QB - Augustana) could be a body double for Justin Herbert. He's 6-6, 227, runs a sub 5.0 40 yard dash, and has the arm you might expect of a guy his size.

Please join me in rooting for him to supplant Easton Stick.
                      Big jump from Sammy Small School Augustana to the NFL...but who knows? Maybe Harbo & Staff can coach him up...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                        Beef Before Gazelles
                        • May 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Big jump from Sammy Small School Augustana to the NFL...but who knows? Maybe Harbo & Staff can coach him up...
                        It seems unlikely-- as with all UDFA-- that he'll develop, but his tool kit is so outstanding that he'll be interesting to keep an eye on.

And ideally, I think it makes sense to have a backup QB who is similar to the starter, so that the style of the offense doesn't have to change if the starter has to miss some time.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

watching those clips on Maclane's video it sure looks like he's head and shoulders better than Max and he might he develop into someone that challenges Easton Stick? The mental part of the jump will probably be his biggest hurdle...did I hear correctly on the video that he graduated from nutsack high school?
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X