• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

It's a nice article and I am with you -- not too excited when Lynn was hired, but like what I have seen so far. A lot of stuff in the article is more Telesco than Lynn --- two great drafts in a row (Lynn was not on the team for the first one), not trading up to get Lamp (that is not the head coach, it is the GM). And the vision sounds a lot like Mike McCoy. He supposedly had a plan for everything and everyone and adapted to players' strengths.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Nice write-up on mmqb about the new conditioning changes:

Anthony Lynn.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

According to PFT Lynn thought the Chargers were staying in San Diego when he took the job. They announced the move 4 days later.
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
          According to PFT Lynn thought the Chargers were staying in San Diego when he took the job. They announced the move 4 days later.
          The quote was actually from the article I posted regarding the conditioning changes. I think for the HC candidates if they wanted surety in where the team was playing, it would have been a negative toward selection. Coaches are gypsies anyway, home is just where your hat is.

Comment

Working...
          X