• Show
Clear All
  • Wheels
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post
    Just be happy for replay or we would of been screwed on 3 other calls.

Johnson's TD, Browns TD and Johnsons catch before half. ALL WRONG CALLS.

Sure seems funny how they ALWAYS go against us.
    Yep, the burden always seems to be on us with the calls. They're reviewing that Andre Johnson TD and trying to see if he was touched while rolling on the ground, and I'm yelling at the tv that it doesn't matter because he was tackled. He was probably touched 3 or 4 times during that sequence of events.

Comment

• Wheels
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      I can't tell if this is supposed to be humor or not but those were not wrong calls. The league reviewed the penalty and said it was a wrong call. Hence the thought that the calls go against us. Just like the Broncos game a few years ago.
      Those calls all were initially wrong, but overturned upon review.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
        The issue is the referee's nullified a stop when the Chargers were struggling to make anything positive happen. They gave the Texans the ball back and pushed them 15 yards closer to the end zone. Now it's been officially acknowledged that the officials made a big error. Who knows what would have happened in the end, there's that whole butterfly effect. But an 11 point lead is miles better than a 7 point lead, and even more so when you're just trying to survive the last quarter of the game.
        This is an excellent comment, Wheels. I agree. Yes, the game was not decided directly by that penalty call, but it surely took an emotional (and physical) toll on the team and disheartened them. In that respect, I feel it did cause a loss.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
          Those calls all were initially wrong, but overturned upon review.
          Yep, and the review correct the incorrect initial call - so we weren't robbed like on the penalty.

Comment

Working...
          X