• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
    Their only loss is a one point loss at 3-0 KC. They have good weapons on offense and we suck on defense. It's an ugly matchup. People greatly underestimate Romo. He is a very good QB. I think our offense versus their defense is a good battle, but they might have the advantage there too based upon our OL injuries.
    I never said they were not tallented, but they have been tallented, like us, and have the same to show for it. Win one lose one results. If Sheli didnt toss six ints they are one and two. They made a Chargeresk effort to give the Giants the game and are lucky to be two and one as we are unlucky not to be 3-0.
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

What's to discuss?! Expect Dallas to win and cover the spread. Playing the old Sesame Street game of which one of these is not like the others, Dallas has a good offense and a good defense and we have a good offense, but a terrible defense. Our terrible defense will cost us yet another win on Sunday in a game that could easily be greater than a one possession loss. With WAS playing OAK, I think we will take over the bottom spot and officially become the worst defense in the NFL.
      Cool. One step closer to a Top 3 pick in the draft! #3, #35, #77.

LT-Defense-Defense

Discuss.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Defense-Defense-Defense

Comment

• blahblahblah
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

What's to discuss?! Expect Dallas to win and cover the spread. Playing the old Sesame Street game of which one of these is not like the others, Dallas has a good offense and a good defense and we have a good offense, but a terrible defense. Our terrible defense will cost us yet another win on Sunday in a game that could easily be greater than a one possession loss. With WAS playing OAK, I think we will take over the bottom spot and officially become the worst defense in the NFL.
          well, at least you aren't saying they'll lose 31-13 this time.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

32-32-32
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Their only loss is a one point loss at 3-0 KC. They have good weapons on offense and we suck on defense. It's an ugly matchup. People greatly underestimate Romo. He is a very good QB. I think our offense versus their defense is a good battle, but they might have the advantage there too based upon our OL injuries.
              The loss against KC in KC is not a mark against them. We just made Locker, Vick and Schaub look like all-pros. It's hard to have much confidence that Romo will not be as successful against us as those guys did. I think Witten has a field day and Ware is the difference maker even without knowing which Chargers suit up.

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

You think Dallas will beat San Diego *and* Oakland will beat Washington?? I'd be happy to bet loads against that, but I don't know you and don't know that you would pay up!

I think the Chargers can and will win, but I can understand given our OL situation how you might think otherwise, even though Dallas is not a good team. But to think that Washington will also drop one to the almighty Raiders?!? When did Kennie Stabler, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff, Ray Guy, etc., come out of retirement?

:umno:
                Adipose

Comment

• Panama
                  パナマ
                  • Aug 2013
                  • London
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+X2 View Post
                  I never said they were not tallented, but they have been tallented, like us, and have the same to show for it. Win one lose one results. If Sheli didnt toss six ints they are one and two. They made a Chargeresk effort to give the Giants the game and are lucky to be two and one as we are unlucky not to be 3-0.
                  Say it again, bro!
                  Adipose

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                    Defense-Defense-Defense
                    No way, man, if LT is there we gotta pick him again. Mathews ain't gettin' it done.
                    Adipose

Comment

• Yubaking
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
                      well, at least you aren't saying they'll lose 31-13 this time.
                      I actually called for them to win versus TEN.

Comment

• Yubaking
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                        You think Dallas will beat San Diego *and* Oakland will beat Washington?? I'd be happy to bet loads against that, but I don't know you and don't know that you would pay up!

I think the Chargers can and will win, but I can understand given our OL situation how you might think otherwise, even though Dallas is not a good team. But to think that Washington will also drop one to the almighty Raiders?!? When did Kennie Stabler, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff, Ray Guy, etc., come out of retirement?

:umno:
                        Okay, without making a huge deal about it, let me just point out that your logic is flawed.

Because OAK's offense is not very good, I think WAS's defense will do better than it has in its first three games against PHI, GB and DET (currently the #2, #3, and #4 ranked offenses in the NFL). Right now WAS has surrendered 52 yards more than we have to earn the #32 ranking among defenses behind our #31 ranking.

Because DAL's offense can be explosive and we can't stop anything, I think we will arrive at what may be our season long destination as officially the worst defense in the NFL as early as this Sunday.

So, it is because DAL should get 53+ more yards of total offense than OAK (despite OAK being ranked #13 in total offense and DAL being ranked #15 in total offense) on Sunday, that my prediction is my prediction.

It has nothing to do with the Raiders winning, but I certainly think the Raiders have a much better chance of beating 0-3 WAS than we do of beating 2-1 DAL, notwithstanding what oddsmakers have to say about it. Honestly, I think the oddsmakers were drunk when they made the odds. This thread suggests that we opened as 1.5 point dogs, but the Vegas insiders website suggests that the game opened as a pick 'em game. Now the line is at Cowboys -2 and I would jump all over that if I were a betting sort (taking the Cowboys of course, which seems to be in line with what most bettors have actually done). To me, the OAK/WAS game in OAK is a pick 'em game, but I would never bet it as I have no faith in either team.

Comment

• Yubaking
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                          Defense-Defense-Defense
                          You are, of course, correct, but I have a sick sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that it won't matter as long as it is Telesco doing the picking.

Comment

Working...
                          X