• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
    Of all the teams that have never won a Super Bowl and haven't been in the post season in three years, I wonder who draws the most fans. The Browns, I would guess. The Chargers are probably pretty high on that list too though.
    Draws the most fans from their opponent?
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

Let's be honest, the stadium is a fucking dump. I'd honestly rather go spend the cash and get shitfaced at a bar vs. going to a regular season game (and I would still have plenty of cash leftover). Most of the time though watching the game in HD at home is a much more appealing option.

Unless it's a playoff game or I'm getting free tickets, going to the stadium isn't my top option for sundays. (not to mention you also miss out on all the other games on TV). It doesn't make me any less of a fan.

Comment

• blahblahblah
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
        Let's be honest, the stadium is a fucking dump. I'd honestly rather go spend the cash and get shitfaced at a bar vs. going to a regular season game (and I would still have plenty of cash leftover). Most of the time though watching the game in HD at home is a much more appealing option.

Unless it's a playoff game or I'm getting free tickets, going to the stadium isn't my top option for sundays. (not to mention you also miss out on all the other games on TV). It doesn't make me any less of a fan.
        I dunno, I think we need a ruling on that.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post

I'll always think of you as less of a fan
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

When I go to sports bars, I always find a couple fellow Chargers fans (and I haven't lived anywhere near San Diego for 17 years). We never outnumber the Raiders, Cowgirls, Packers, or Squeelers fans, but we are always in the top 10. I figure that's pretty good since, as a franchise, we've really sucked ass. All the other teams I mentioned have won multiple Super Bowls. And only one of those teams misses the playoffs as often as we do.

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
              I'll always think of you as less of a fan
              That's a plus.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                When I go to sports bars, I always find a couple fellow Chargers fans (and I haven't lived anywhere near San Diego for 17 years). We never outnumber the Raiders, Cowgirls, Packers, or Squeelers fans, but we are always in the top 10. I figure that's pretty good since, as a franchise, we've really sucked ass. All the other teams I mentioned have won multiple Super Bowls. And only one of those teams misses the playoffs as often as we do.
                Or Chargers fans need to drink more during games than most other fans
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
                  Thanks for the update; since so many Chargers fans are listed as questionable, I'll be sure and sit them in my fantasy attendance game this week.
                  Last report has most of them as doubtful
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• thelightningwill
                    Go Aztecs and Pads
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    Or Chargers fans need to drink more during games than most other fans
                    True. I notice we hold our liquor a lot better than Raiders fans do.
                    Last edited by thelightningwill; 10-05-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                      Go Aztecs and Pads
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
                      Thanks for the update; since so many Chargers fans are listed as questionable, I'll be sure and sit them in my fantasy attendance game this week.
                      The San Diego Chicken will always be on my fantasy team.

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Can we get an IP address check? Pretty sure Yuba and oipe are the same person.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                          Go Aztecs and Pads
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                          Can we get an IP address check? Pretty sure Yuba and oipe are the same person.
                          They aren't. Yubaking is from the ESPN boards and has a difficult time writing less than 100 paragraphs per post. Yubaking is also pretty serious about his opinions.
                          oneinchpunch has yet to write anything that would violate the maximum-character rule on Twitter. The dude seems to be a jokester.

Comment

Working...
                          X