• Show
Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and know what I've known all along, that you cannot seem to comprehend. We're rebuilding.
    He projected us to win 4 games. Funny that he's the most pissed off.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Pryor is better than you give him credit for. He's probably the most legit QB prospect they've had since Gannon retired. He'll give the division trouble if he continues to develop.

Plus the Chargers will struggle this year.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Pryor is a joke. He's the same reason they were looking at Freeman and Carr. And the reason he didn't lock up the job until late in preseason. And that was only because Flynn sucked
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Disagree that he's a joke. He had them in position to win the Colts game and who knows the outcome against the Redskins if he had played.

Guess it's easy to look good against our defense but it is what it is.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Our effort tonight was the biggest joke.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
              Our effort tonight was the biggest joke.
              1st half play calling was awful. The inside draw needs to be used much more sparingly. How about some offtackle? Maybe more pitch plays. I'd even prefer little swing passes.

Comment

I know a lot of people will say Im being crazy, but I don't think McCoy has what it takes. Too many coaching blunders for me, rookie coach or not. You can either coach or you cant. There is no learning on the job in the NFL as a coach. Guy obviously either can't handle the pressure and makes dumb coaching mistakes, or he is just an idiot.

I used to think us playing down to our opponents, or just being grossly unprepared for a game was the fault of Norv. But it seems to still be lingering around this franchise. I said it before in another thread, but I knew this game was going to be no walk in the park. The raiders have always played us tough, they hit us hard. They try to intemidate and physically hurt us. And they do. They know we are soft and cant handle it. Chargers always seem to get hurt vs the Raiders, even way back to when LT got fucked with under a pile years ago.

Bottom Line, lack of talent or not. Players still making dumb penalties, even under crucial circumstances. Out coached, way questionable play calling tonight. Also the call to accept the penalty on 4th and 1. No fucking way the Raiders try to go for the 1st down there from the 50.

Point is McCoy might be a good coach, but you are either a head coach or your not. Just don't see it yet. I just hope that Rivers resurgence is not all due to Wisenhunt being here. Fuck there are a lot of proven head coaches that could run rivers in the no huddle, and use short routes. I would have been happy with Wiz as head coach, just wasnt going to happen, not a sexy enough of a hire with what wiz did in AZ last year.

Comment

• blahblahblah
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

R.E.B.U.I.L.D.

Man, some spoiled ass fans. Or maybe it's just that sports are soap operas for guys. People getting way up and down and up and down.

Comment

• Beerman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Eastlake
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
                    R.E.B.U.I.L.D.

Man, some spoiled ass fans. Or maybe it's just that sports are soap operas for guys. People getting way up and down and up and down.
                    Gotta add talent across the board. We can use it at all positions.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

This was the Raider game.
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• homeless simpson
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Using the excuse that we are rebuilding and we lack talent and have injuries is rather weaksauce, because we just lost to a team with the same issues and excuses.

Comment

• Grinners
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                          Maybe you will wake up tomorrow and realize that we actually beat the Duhs. But, if that isn't what you wake up to then you will have to realize we just lost to them on national TV. OK, nobody really watched this game anyway but what the hell...
                          Don't worry Den we will soon be in the second half of the schedule and be able to lose consistently. Then you will be happy!
                          Its coming for you, happiness is just around the corner....

Comment

Working...
                          X