• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

He apparently met the little guy for the first time this week while he was on life support, literally just found out he was the Dad.
    Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
      I guess I should have mentioned in my post that my son recovered 100% from that near drowning. He was 3 when it happened and is now 5 and just started school. I did talk about that when it happened on the old board but figured I should clarify to anyone reading this thread.
      Good God, Blaise! I was preparing this long, sad post about your son...I am SOOOOO glad to hear that he recovered. I don't recall the thread on the old board; but I am just thrilled that you didn't have to endure that nightmare. Phew. That was good to read.

Jim

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Good God, Blaise! I was preparing this long, sad post about your son...I am SOOOOO glad to hear that he recovered. I don't recall the thread on the old board; but I am just thrilled that you didn't have to endure that nightmare. Phew. That was good to read.

Jim
        Ditto what Smokey said. That's a much better conclusion to your story :smile:

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by cyberbolt View Post
          He apparently met the little guy for the first time this week while he was on life support, literally just found out he was the Dad.
          http://www.tmz.com/
          Yep, those pics they showed of him kissing a little boy isnt the same kid.

Comment

Working...
          X