• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yubaking
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Uniquely, I am insulted that the line is only -7.

I think we will win by 10+ points. Jacksonville's defense is statistically worse than ours and they give up about 33 points per game. Our offense is good. We should score a lot of points. Their offense is terrible. I don't see them putting up 30+ against us and I think that is what they will need to win.

Chargers 38
    Jaguars 20

Comment

• Faded blues
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      Chad Hennie will play at QB, which is bad for the Chargers. Prefer to see Gabbert in there. And Justin Blackmon had a monster game last week, so hopefully Chargers took note. I also think Cecil Shorts, who was their leading receiver, might be able to play this week Ditto Mercedes Lewis. Denver played Jax missing 5 key starters.

Jags used a lot of cover 2, which was not the way Seattle played very much under Bradley, against Broncos to limit Manning and it seems like it worked somewhat so I expect them to do same to Rivers this week. The key to beating it is Mathews and Woodhead. Cover 2 is susceptible to the run so got to keep that going.

TG
      This is the chargers we are talking about...so naturally I am worried as well...but

Henne sux balls. Dude was a wash out with a better team in miami. I would be more worried if tobew was the qb.

The key like every game is dominating the lines.

On defense keep the proper angles. No big gains, and make third stops.

Offense the key will be to keep doing the long drives that lead to points and will be fine.

I am a cliche machine.

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
        This is the chargers we are talking about...so naturally I am worried as well...but

Henne sux balls. Dude was a wash out with a better team in miami. I would be more worried if tobew was the qb.

The key like every game is dominating the lines.

On defense keep the proper angles. No big gains, and make third stops.

Offense the key will be to keep doing the long drives that lead to points and will be fine.

I am a cliche machine.
        Against a team like the Jags, in a game the Bolts are supposed to win (on paper) cliche is what we want. Take care of the fundementals and execute, then the rest will take care of itself. We are the better team. We lost the Raider game by getting away from cliche.
        sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Time to be this cliches
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X