• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

IF the Colts beat the Broncos, they can thank the Chargers

Playing the Chargers should have really helped Indy prepare for the Broncos. Lot of similarities in the up-tempo, get rid of the ball fast, short route offense. Rivers is as close to Manning as you can get. Both teams have poor pass defenses. And hopefully, Colts learned to let Luck loose and not run their typical run-heavy game plan on offense. As an added bonus, the Chargers beat the Colts so they should be hungry, if playing against their former QB and the NFL front runner is not enough. I think the Colts win this game. They knocked off Seattle and SF. They are at home. They should be pumped up.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

You so crazzzzy CP!!!! You so so so so CrAzZzZy!!!!!

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

I was actually thinking about this, but the other way around. The Broncos now have a plan that works against the Colts defense, but they have more offensive firepower than we do to execute it. Same thing happened against Dallas when they played them the week after we did.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Perhaps, Rich, but I am hoping Pagano changes things up against the Broncos. So if the Broncos try to replicate what the Bolts did, they will be chasing ghosts. Colts did the Chargers a big favor by running the ball so much and not taking more advantage of the poor pass defense. Let Luck open things up. He is capable of it.

I think the Colts defense matches up very well with the Broncos offense. I hope that the ILB (Freeman?) who got hurt comes back for Denver game. He is a very good player who can impact the dink routes Manning likes to throw. And hopefully Mathis gets some better pressure this time.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I just don't see Manning losing this "revenge" game against the Colts during the regular season. Playoffs is a different story however...

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

The big x-factor is Von Miller. He's going to be back for this game so Denver's pass rush might suddenly get a whole lot better.

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
              I just don't see Manning losing this "revenge" game against the Colts during the regular season. Playoffs is a different story however...
              The greatest regular season QB ever!

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                The big x-factor is Von Miller. He's going to be back for this game so Denver's pass rush might suddenly get a whole lot better.
                I don't think Miller adds any dimension that Shaun Phillips is not already providing.

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                  I don't think Miller adds any dimension that Shaun Phillips is not already providing.
                  C'mon at least add a There's no way you could have typed that with a straight face.

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                    I would take it a step further, Von Miller may detract from the Bronco's pass rush by disrupting Phillips or potentially taking snaps from Phillips.

Comment

• Panama
                      パナマ
                      • Aug 2013
                      • London
                      • Opera singer and web developer.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                      I would take it a step further, Von Miller may detract from the Bronco's pass rush by disrupting Phillips or potentially taking snaps from Phillips.
                      Cut his ass!
                      Adipose

Comment

• TTK
                        EX-Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • America's Finest City
                        • Send PM

For all the huge leads the broncos have been playing with, they only have 17 sacks compared to 14 for the Chargers. Getting Miller back is going to be huge for them.

The Chiefs have 31 sacks which I hate to say is pretty damn impressive. The next closest team is the Ravens with 22.

Comment

Working...
                        X