• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

People are speculating that he tweaked his back or shoulder and that his passes in practice have been off. It could be nothing more than Peyton getting old and the wear and tear of week to week is getting to him.(hitting the old man wall, much like the rookie wall)
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      People are speculating that he tweaked his back or shoulder and that his passes in practice have been off. It could be nothing more than Peyton getting old and the wear and tear of week to week is getting to him.(hitting the old man wall, much like the rookie wall)
      The Old Man Wall. Sigh...I know it well. And all that happens to me is that I get bopped every now and then from one of my pups.

Comment

• sandiego17
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Since the other thread is gone.

Peyton not practicing today. He was out there but they didnt want him to throw because of a minor ankle sprain.

I wonder if its more than a minor injury. And I wonder if its not his ankle.
        Probably does have a minor ankle sprain, but I do also wonder if he doesn't have something else. Some of his throws Sunday night were just willed to their spot.

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Gonna get cold soon (in most other parts of the country -- 38 degrees currently here in the Midwest). Manning and cold never did mix well. And the older he gets....

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Gonna get cold soon (in most other parts of the country -- 38 degrees currently here in the Midwest). Manning and cold never did mix well. And the older he gets....

TG
            ...the more rusty those screws in his neck become.

Comment

• blahblahblah
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Since the other thread is gone.

Peyton not practicing today. He was out there but they didnt want him to throw because of a minor ankle sprain.

I wonder if its more than a minor injury. And I wonder if its not his ankle.
              I did see him take a shot in the lower leg and get up tenderly. Could be multiple things.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I wonder if Manning's career will parallel Joe Montana's, leaving his long-time team, jump starting a franchise his first year out, then limping away from the game by the end of the second year. Montana was a lot more fragile than Manning, and Manning seems to be much more adept at avoiding the hit, but it was pretty apparent that Manning was uncomfortable against the Colts. Sort of reminded me of the playoff game against Baltimore last year.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Broncos not looking like the same team they did a few weeks ago.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Broncos not looking like the same team they did a few weeks ago.
                    Agreed. Too bad they get a bye before they play us.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Morning rumors that the Broncos might trade for Jared Allen
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Morning rumors that the Broncos might trade for Jared Allen
                        Interesting....I've watched a few Minny games this year and Allen doesn't seem to be the force he once was (a la Freeney). Still, he would do well in Denver, IMO.

For a team that's 7-1, there sure does seem to be a lot of hand wringing going on. You're a local...is that a true (or true-ish) statement?

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

It went from going undefeated and breaking every single season passing record to a lot of concern that the defense will let them down and Manning not being the guy he was just weeks ago.

After week 3 they were sure the team had win the Super Bowl now there is a lot of worry. And largely a fanbase that isn't having fun watching the team from week to week.

I'd say KC fans are probably having a blast right now.
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X