• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
    I have higher expectations with a guy drafted at #11. By the way, the current best value pick for oline has been Larry Warford, and he was drafted at #65.
    What are the higher expectations?

He playing very well for a rookie at his position.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I have higher expectations with a guy drafted at #11. By the way, the current best value pick for oline has been Larry Warford, and he was drafted at #65.
      How about Ryan Mathews? He was picked at 12 (on a wasteful trade up). But you defend him like he took your virginity.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
        Fluker will be fine
        Hopefully. Rewatching the game he was awful at LT.

I hope the plan is to not try him at LT
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I hope the plan is Dwyerplan. That was a great plan.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Seriously? You had to go there? So if TT doesn't get the best value at every single pick you're gonna be there to whine about it? You related to the Mannings? What about the 3 stud OLineman taken ahead of Fluker? How are they working out? Seems that TT had the right guy at the top of his board. As for Warford, you can't take a guy like that at #11 because he's a fucking guard! You don't guards that high, isn't that right?
            sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
              Seriously? You had to go there? So if TT doesn't get the best value at every single pick you're gonna be there to whine about it? You related to the Mannings? What about the 3 stud OLineman taken ahead of Fluker? How are they working out? Seems that TT had the right guy at the top of his board. As for Warford, you can't take a guy like that at #11 because he's a fucking guard! You don't guards that high, isn't that right?
              Den has always been draft OLB round 1 and OL rounds 2-3
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                Oh...so he's gonna whine because TT didn't do things his way, even if TT did well.
                sigpic

Comment

• Zot
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  I think there were many fans that didnt expect us to win a lot of games. Some said less than 4 games. Im not sure why this board is so shocked when we lose when they openly admit we are way thin on depth and talent. Im absolutely shocked we are in every game despite a defense with so many injuries and very little talent. And offensive line that has no real stud on it other than an up and coming rookie. I knew we would lose many games this year. I just thought they would be by blowouts. To see us compete with a ragtag group of guys makes me think that when we get through a couple more drafts we will be good for a long time. Rivers has at least 6-7 more years. I have friends on facebook who always cry that they want him gone. I think hes played great with what he has around him.
                  This is why I wouldn't trade McCoy or TT for anybody right now.

For the record, I had us going 8-8 this year. I had the Redskin (there, I said it again lol) game as a win though.

The guys on facebook are obviously on crack if they want Rivers gone. He's having a great year.

Comment

• Zot
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

We win a game we are Superbowl contenders. We lose and we need to lynch someone. Rinse, spit and repeat.

For me I still don't know if McCoy is a legit head coach. He's made some pretty big blunders and we are now more than halfway through the season and he is still making them. As for TT I still wonder if he has done much to make us a contender 2-3-4 years from now because, to me, he is going to have to do better than getting us 2 (maybe 3) starters per draft. Hell, Fluker is graded as average and he was drafted at #11. Pretty high for a RT (or guard). Sorry, for me just changing AJ and Norv doesn't make me see this team through rose colored glasses.
                    I think I could handle three starters per draft from TT. Off the top of my head, I don't think we had that kind of production from AJ.

Comment

Oh...so he's gonna whine because TT didn't do things his way, even if TT did well.
                      Pretty close. Replace TT with the Chargers, because I'm pretty sure Den is pissed they hired him too. I wish he would buy his own football team so we could
                      all stand in awe of his genius.

:sarcasm:

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

You don't guards that high, isn't that right?
                        I believe that's right.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                          So how would the defense he's so butthurt about be different?

Comment

Working...
                          X