• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
    See if you can get on this show...free help plus appearance fees if it doesn't bother you.
    That's who I thought of. He's amazing with dogs.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

What happens if your dog gets jealous that one of your kids is getting more attention than he is?
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
        What happens if your dog gets jealous that one of your kids is getting more attention than he is?
        Nothing. The kids have always gotten more attention than he has.

Thanks again for all the replies. I'm still happy to hear more opinions even though we seem to have a plan in place with the vet.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I kid you not D you should try CBD for dogs. Its legal in all states. My dog is severely non-social(Min Pin). They are naturally very anxious and territorial. He is the exact opposite when out of the house. But at home he behaves like whoever is in front of the house is here to kill us. In fact its so bad he knows when someone is pulling up or simply walking by our house. He cant even see out there. Its just a radar that goes off in him and puts him in defense mode.

I think this is more about defense than an attack coming from your dog. Extreme anxiety etc.

CBD would really help imo.

Comment

• Big Dog
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            My dog is severely non-social(Min Pin)...
            Too easy .... :-)

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              I kid you not D you should try CBD for dogs. Its legal in all states. My dog is severely non-social(Min Pin). They are naturally very anxious and territorial. He is the exact opposite when out of the house. But at home he behaves like whoever is in front of the house is here to kill us. In fact its so bad he knows when someone is pulling up or simply walking by our house. He cant even see out there. Its just a radar that goes off in him and puts him in defense mode.

I think this is more about defense than an attack coming from your dog. Extreme anxiety etc.

CBD would really help imo.
              Fleet, if you don't mind could you answer a few questions? I am interested in CBD as a treatment for myself. My questions are how much does it cost, how can I get it, and what effect has it had on you? Have you taken just the CBD - and nothing else that could affect your mind such as Chinese teas - to see how it affects you? And if others here have tried CBD in the human form I'd be very interested to know how it affected you.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
              X