• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Wussy View Post

I like most of your team. QB's are awesome. Crowell had a real nice APC last season. Peterson might score a few for the Saints. If Keenan Allen can stay healthy watch out. Powell could be interesting. Is the Giants defense any good?
    Giants have a great D yes. They were top 6 or so last year i think. They are good.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

That was supposed to be YPC - not APC. I know Adrian Peterson is old for a running back but he could see a lot of goal-line carries in that offense.
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

That was supposed to be YPC - not APC. I know Adrian Peterson is old for a running back but he could see a lot of goal-line carries in that offense.
        Im hoping Peterson will do enough early to prove he is a feature back. Ingram will get catches for sure. But Peterson will get TDs. I expect Hogan to have a big year as well. With Julian out. I dont have to start Peterson.

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

This team essentially had the 3rd and 4th overall picks. lol Once Brown for Rivers clears. I just cant use the Rivers was a 2nd rounder so its fair card on this.

I voted against that trade. Your team is already stacked. Just being honest. I trust Brown a lot more than Rivers. And i love Rivers. But if we traded picks and you acquired the 4th overall pick for a 2nd rounder it would just throw the league out of balance.

Just my 2 cents. Ill let the league vote. Which they never do. So this trade will go through. I didnt want to just let this happen without speaking my heart. I dont like it. But it is what it is. Just bums me out having the league start out like this.

Last ill say about it. You raped.

I understand what you are saying but to be honest it's a fair deal. We all know Rivers had a down year last year and with KA back he is likely headed to top 5 qb status in fantasy.

I understand that Brown is a very good receiver but Big Ben is beat up and could very likely have a down year, I mean the guy was ready to retire.

Also so looking at Rosters, his roster is devoid of qbs and in a two qb league he is going to have to settle with Trevor Simian or some other horrible qb.

Lets be real, in a two qb league the value of qbs jumps rbs. The position scarcity that rb normally has is preceded by the even more scarce number of competent qbs, and let's not talk about the deep position of wr. It's why I passed on brown for Rodgers.

In conclusion, the way this league is built plus some speculative factors makes Rivers for brown a lot more balanced trade than in regular 1 qb leagues.

And feel free free to discuss, I'm ok with the league voting it down because I'm not 100% sure it's the best trade for me. Truth be told I actually cancelled it once before rethinking it and moving forward with reordering it. His/her qb situation is bad and without this sort of bail out trade his/her season is over.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
            Here is my team.
            WOW. That is a scary looking team. And you're about to add Antonio Brown. How has Lynch looked this preseason? He must be fresh.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

WOW. That is a scary looking team. And you're about to add Antonio Brown. How has Lynch looked this preseason? He must be fresh.
              Yet yahoo only has me beating my week one opponent by 2 points... who knows!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Yet yahoo only has me beating my week one opponent by 2 points... who knows!
                Your TE's alone could win you games. I'm kidding but they're great. And you have two surging young WR's with a very good QB.

Do you have a defense?
                Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 08-28-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

QB- Drew Bres
                  WR- Dez Bryant
                  WR- Golden Tate
                  RB- Ty Montgomery
                  RB- Carlos Hyde
                  TE- Zach Ertz
                  W/T- Stephon Diggs
                  W/R - Jeremy Hill
                  Q/W/R/T- Carson Wentz

BN- Duke Johnson /RB
                  BN- Rishard Matthews /WR
                  BN- OJ Howard/TE
                  BN- Tyler Locket/WR
                  BN -Brandon Oliver/RB
                  BN- Breshard Periman/WR

Def- Pittsburgh
                  Def- Atlanta

K-Ryan Succop
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 08-28-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Your TE's alone could win you games. I'm kidding but they're great. And you have two surging young WR's with a very good QB.

Do you have a defense?
                    I'm not a huge fan of sticking to one d. I tend to stream matchups I think are favorable. I have the rams d for now.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Ha! The trade got vetoed and I'm not too upset about it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised It's pretty obvious that most players undervalue qbs in this league, imho to their detriment.

Sorry blazing your going to be starting siemian.

It it will be fun to see how Rivers does vs Brown to see if the league was correct in its disdain of this trade.
                      Last edited by Budsman; 08-28-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Here's my two cents of unsolicited advice for you guys. Stock up on Rams offensive players this year. I have a feeling that they will score a ton.

I hope that's worth something.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Ha! The trade got vetoed and I'm not too upset about it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised It's pretty obvious that most players undervalue qbs in this league, imho to their detriment.

Sorry blazing your going to be starting siemian.

It it will be fun to see how Rivers does vs Brown to see if the league was correct in its disdain of this trade.
                          I don't undervalue QBs. I this league I pick one first if I am able to pick early enough. I picked sixth and Brees was there. So was Brady but went with Brees because Edelman is out. Would of been cool with either. Both had over 100 more points last year than the top RBs.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 08-28-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X