Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

What will 4-12 get us?
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      What will 4-12 get us?
      Top 5, I'm thinking.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

What will 4-12 get us?
        Maybe the best pass rusher in the draft and a damn good OLT at 38-40.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• OhioBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Games Remaining
          @KC -Loss
          Cincy W\L?
          NY W\L?
          @Den L
          Oak W
          KC W

We win at least 3 games despite all the this team has been in all the games played except the Raider game. We split with KC, get revenge on Oakland and we win one of the home games against the Giants or Cincy finishing 7-9.

1. Jax 2-8 are a lock
          2. Min 2-8 are a lock
          3 HOU 2-8 as I said before they are in turmoil
          4 ATL 2-8 they are injured bad as us
          5 TB 2-8 Glennon rookie QB
          6 STL via WSH 3-7 RGIII not what he was
          7. Buff 4-7 Manuel rookie QB

All the 2-8 teams would need to go 6-0 to finish 8-8 to do better than the Chargers, If the don't see that happenning so at best we could draft high as 6

Washington's Defense is bad as ours and RGIII is not the same player they are one game behind us currently

Buffalo has played one more game than us they have 5 remaining will they go 3-2 with a rookie QB who missed I believe 4 games.

We could be anywhere from 6-11

I know everybody wants a top 5 pick, but like I said the team just compete and they will win some of these games

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
            Games Remaining
            @KC -Loss
            Cincy W\L?
            NY W\L?
            @Den L
            Oak W
            KC W

We win at least 3 games despite all the this team has been in all the games played except the Raider game. We split with KC, get revenge on Oakland and we win one of the home games against the Giants or Cincy finishing 7-9.

1. Jax 2-8 are a lock
            2. Min 2-8 are a lock
            3 HOU 2-8 as I said before they are in turmoil
            4 ATL 2-8 they are injured bad as us
            5 TB 2-8 Glennon rookie QB
            6 STL via WSH 3-7 RGIII not what he was
            7. Buff 4-7 Manuel rookie QB

All the 2-8 teams would need to go 6-0 to finish 8-8 to do better than the Chargers, If the don't see that happenning so at best we could draft high as 6

Washington's Defense is bad as ours and RGIII is not the same player they are one game behind us currently

Buffalo has played one more game than us they have 5 remaining will they go 3-2 with a rookie QB who missed I believe 4 games.

We could be anywhere from 6-11

I know everybody wants a top 5 pick, but like I said the team just compete and they will win some of these games
            Jax and Minny are a lock. Houston seems to have given up. The only game I see as winnable on the schedule now is the home game against the Raiders, and that's no sure thing. The rest of the teams - including, suddenly, the Giants - have something to play for. We could easily be drafting in the Top 5. But I partially agree: No higher than 4th, almost certainly.

Comment

• Panama
              パナマ
              • Aug 2013
              • London
              • Opera singer and web developer.
              • Send PM

What will 4-12 get us?
              The way the AFC is going, probably the #6 seed in the playoffs.
              Adipose

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

What will 4-12 get us?
                A new defensive coordinator.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                  Jax and Minny are a lock. Houston seems to have given up. The only game I see as winnable on the schedule now is the home game against the Raiders, and that's no sure thing. The rest of the teams - including, suddenly, the Giants - have something to play for. We could easily be drafting in the Top 5. But I partially agree: No higher than 4th, almost certainly.

I can kind of see your point, I just don't believe inspite of McCoy & Co coaching blunders, injuries, lack of talent, I keep thinking how do we keep games close? Just my gut feeling they will finish 3-3,

KC will have Denver in another week Denver wins I say the the Divisonal champ is clinched, KC at this point would more than likely be locked into the 4th seed, and I don't see them going all out the last game against SD. Giants are playing well maybe we lose that one, but I am not going to understimate the home crowd giving us a boost playing against the other most hated Manning. Cincy has to come here, Andy Dalton has been less than spectacular I think we win one of them between the Giants and Cincy. Raiders no sure thing, other than LT hating the Raiders, Rivers does to I think we pull that one out..

For us to get to 5 Tampa at 2-8 is going to win at least 2 games and we have to lose all ours to finish 4-10 and lose a tie breaker.

In your scenario we get to 4 note both of them are 2 games behind us currently Atlanta has to finish better better than us or tie and we lose tiebreaker getting us to 4 or Houston the more likely scenario finish better or tied with us I believe we lose the tiebreaker becuase they beat us head up. I don't see both teams finishing ahead of us maybe one of them.

Or the team morale goes down hill and they quit on McCoy and go 0-6 then we can get to 4 easy

Comment

Working...
                  X