• Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Man... how do you not stop them...

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Hmmm. Now the Denver game is a bigger game.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Good stuff.... like the Raiders Color Rush Uni's
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Charged4Life
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Crazy game
            i thought of that 1972 US-USSR men's Olympics basketball game as i watched the end of this game tonight.

Comment

• RTPbolt
              Charger Fan till the end
              • Jun 2013
              • North Carolina
              • Send PM

This division is beating up on eachother. We win this weekend and we are only 2 games out. Crazier things have happened. If we can justmake incremental improvement game to game to stay in this....who knows if we couldnt go on a run. Im not holding my breath but could be interesting.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Denver and Chiefs still have to play each other twice. Chargers get another shot at each AFC West foe starting this weekend. All is not lost. But there is no margin for stupid errors.

Chargers frustrate me and I think it gets back to coaching. They have a lot of talent but don't seem to play like a team a lot of the time. I really cannot figure out why the offense is so lethargic. Whiz had good offenses in the past, even with crappy(ier) offensive lines. They just seem out of synch and they don't seem to use their weapons well. Barksdale is a real problem. I tried to watch him as much as TV coverage would allow. Lot of just flat missed blocks on run plays, especially when he has backside responsibility. Maybe its the turf toe, maybe not. But Schofield seems to be playing better right now.

I think the defense is still learning to play the soft zone that Bradley favors. I expect to see the tackling and overall play pick up each week now.

Special teams still have at least one stupid screw up a week. Again, to me that is coaching. And Benjamin seems scared on punts.

TG
                Last edited by Heatmiser; 10-20-2017, 06:04 AM.
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Rams dominating the Cardinals so far. Gurley has made plays and Goff has made some good throws as well, even got a rushing TD. They certainly are making a strong case for being a legitimate play off contender and NFC West division champion.

Hundley and the Packers beating the Saints so far is a real surprise, I expected more from the Saints, but Hundley proving that the Packers backup QB is capable of stepping up and helping them compete.

Robby Anderson with arguably one of the best celebrations of the season for Jets against the Dolphins. Got to be honest the Jets are really shocking me this season, I expected them to be right there with the 49ers and Browns, but instead they are a wild card contender!

Comment

• vinabolt
                    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

If only we could face NE when their defense were struggle and sloppy early in the season. Their defense were really discipline and play well last couple of games.
                    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I just turned on the Sunday night game. Why is it so smoky?

Comment

• vinabolt
                        Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                        • Feb 2015
                        • Send PM

I just rewatch the JAX vs IND game. Their pass rush just abused and bullied IND line like a Probowl team vs. a high school team.
                        Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Miami is really bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X