• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gwynning_Spirit
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

MIA's d is MIA, Moore is worse than Cutler.

But what was up with that late TD where BAL fumbles, and ball goes in the endzone?
    Romo called it a fumblerooski, but even if it wasn't intentional, isn't it supposed to be a rule now that the only guy who can recover and advance it is the guy who fumbled it?
    Shouldn't the ball have been placed back at the point where the guy fumbled it?

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by obvious_idiot_bolt View Post
      MIA's d is MIA, Moore is worse than Cutler.

Shouldn't the ball have been placed back at the point where the guy fumbled it?
      yes... but at that point the stadium was empty and no one gave a shit

Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
        Gwynning_Spirit commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't help it.
        Any time a holy roller is committed anywhere... I feel the outrage!
    • Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

How did the Chargers lose to the Dolphins? That's insanity. That team was gross.
      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
        How did the Chargers lose to the Dolphins? That's insanity. That team was gross.
        Not just us - how does that team have a winning record?

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          Their other wins were the Jets, Titans and Falcons. They came from 17 points behind the Falcons, who appear to have major Super Bowl hangover, and didn't have to play vs. Mariotta. I think they did benefit from the week one bye and practicing in Oxnard, but now they play 16 games in a row, with home and aways vs the Pats and Bills.
      • Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

They showed that over the last 17 games, the Dolphins are 14-3! Who would have thunk it? They tend to win a lot of clunkers and get lucky bounces, missed FGs, key injuries to other teams, etc. But 14-3 is impressive no matter what you say and the talent level on that team is average at best.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Boltster
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Baltimore, MD
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          They showed that over the last 17 games, the Dolphins are 14-3! Who would have thunk it? They tend to win a lot of clunkers and get lucky bounces, missed FGs, key injuries to other teams, etc. But 14-3 is impressive no matter what you say and the talent level on that team is average at best.

TG
          That doesn't sound right. That means they finished 10-0 the last 10 games of last season since they are 4-3 now.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Broncos are toast, losing tonight and playing Eagles and Pats next. KC up by 3 games in the division.

Comment

• vinabolt
            vinabolt commented
            Editing a comment
            DEN probably will struggle to finish 8-8. McCoy's offense always regress in the 2nd half of the season. He's struggle when teams have enough game films to adjust to his offense. McCoy knows how to build an offense in the beginning of the season, but he's not creative X&O wise.

Sieman is an average QB at best and Paxton Lynch looks like a bust. It's been 2 years and Lynch still having trouble with the playbook.
        • rustybolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2017
          • Send PM

The battle for LA is over. The Rams are a legit contender with a very good HC and staff. The FO is making good moves. They are tied for 1st in their division at 5-2. Their games are really fun to watch. Conversely, the Chargers at struggling to stay out of the cellar.

Looking at their schedule IMO they will probably split the last 8 games. I can see 4 winnable games which would put them at 7-9 at the end of the season. They would have to win 5 of the last 8 just to break even and simply don't see that in the remaining schedule. But they will have a top 12 pick, probably in the top 10. That doesn't mean much considering how poorly Telesco picks in the first round.

Comment

• vinabolt
            Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
            • Feb 2015
            • Send PM

LAR is not going to win the SB anytime soon. Let's see what they'll do in couple of seasons. I suspect they'll come down to Earth next year. Wade Phillips defense always regresses after his 1st season with a team. I still don't buy into McVay yet. He's too young and a bright X&O guy. Guys like that we've seen before, they usually make great 1st year impression and come down to Earth after the first year, when teams have enough films to study them in the offseason.

Telesco 1st round history looks good to me. Bosa is playing like a Hall of Famer. Gordon is productive and dangerous, probably will go to the Pro Bowl this year. He went to Hawaii last year if I remember correctly. I mean, he's not LT by any mean but statistically he is alright. Jason Verrett is an injury prone Pro Bowler. DJ Fluker was a starter on a bad OL, he sticks around the league and not really a complete bust. Jury is still out on Mike Williams. Fluker was the only bad pick by Telesco in the 1st round.
            Last edited by vinabolt; 10-31-2017, 10:20 AM.
            Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Bills losing is helping the mediocre AFC.

Comment

• Attack
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2017
                • Send PM

Lambo just hit a 56 yd fg for the Jags.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Mike Evans needs to be suspended for that chicken shit hit on Lattimore .
                  That was rotten.
                  Winston should be suspended or fined coming off the sidelines, with no helmet, to instigate the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X