• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Hopefully our guys are watching this game. Because the Chiefs are putting on a clinic.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

If I heard correctly towards the end of the game, this was the most yards ever given up by a Belichick defense.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Rush 3 drop 8. Time to put more money in DBs and less in pass rushers?
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Alex Smith threw some excellent passes.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Damn I stopped watching right at the end of the 3rd quarter. Patriots D looks like the are not quite good. KC offense has some weapons in Hill and Hunt and Kelce...Smith was pretty accurate without much of a pass rush on him.

I love a good Patriots loss esp at home...Mrs Brady didnt have much of an answer.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

While I am surprised the Patriots lost, I think they will rebound better than ever. They added a lot of new pieces and losing Edelman really hurts them. I guess even the Great Belicheck needs a few games to fashion all the new talent into a true team.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                While I am surprised the Patriots lost, I think they will rebound better than ever. They added a lot of new pieces and losing Edelman really hurts them. I guess even the Great Belicheck needs a few games to fashion all the new talent into a true team.

TG
                They are even more thin at LB than we are, cant generate pressure, and their corners are weak. Overpaid for avg Gilmore. Their D looked good last year on the back of a historically bad qb lineup they faced. If they were in the afc west they wouldn't make the playoffs this year. Their D is a disgrace right now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Amendola sucks. Trade them Inman and a 5th for Malcom Brown, then turn around and trade those to the Rams for Donald lol. OK, throw in another player or pick. Then shop Luiget around......hey it could happen with a savy GM. We just dont have one.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-08-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Concudan
                    Bhi craic agus ceol again
                    Generous Donor
                    • Jun 2017
                    • Principal Quality Engineer
                    • Send PM

I was at the Padres game last night. Saw the score afterwords. Was it as lop sided as the score indicates?
                    Are the Chiefs that good, or the Pats over-rated this season?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Ive seen the Pats lose their opener a few times over the years and still make the playoffs. One year Miami or Buffalo beat them 31-0 in the opener. However, Brady being 40, you will hear a lot about him looking his age and wondering if he has hit the wall.

Comment

• TTThunder
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

It is good since now we will not hear how the Pats will become 16-0...

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• RTPbolt
                          Charger Fan till the end
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Carolina
                          • Send PM

Game was pretty even through the third. KC offense just had more big plays and put NE out of commission in the 4th.

Unfortunately the Patriots get a free pass to the playoffs every year in their crappy division. This loss wont mean much....glad to see their asses handed to them at home. I didnt think they were really all that great last year but they pulled it out.

Sorry Boltjolt but I dont agree with your assessment of Telesco. While he might not have the same strategy as Bellicheat (trading from a position of power) I think his evaluation of talent has been overall on the positive considering the circumstances with the cap we really just this year got out from under....he hasnt had. Gaither or Leaf or Boston type botch at all IMO and he has brought in very significant talent (Bosa, gordon, Verrett, Hayward, Mebane, TW, Benjamin, Perryman....plus other solid guys for cheap). Sure a few are still question marks but nobody hits on everything and so much relies on the player and the coaches using the players well. Bellicheck has not had to rebuild which is a very different beast thsn just retooling a few players in the same system and philosophy year after year...completely different situation. TT is in year 4 of a pretty big rebuild and I think he has brought a competitive team out...granted I might do a few things different among the OL but honestly he has tried to address it and we seem to have bad luck. The net is I feel TT is dedicated and has put a competitive product out there. Let em play to validate what we have.

Comment

Working...
                          X