• Show
Clear All
  • BoltBalls
    Always keep eye contact!
    • Jun 2013
    • SD!
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    Great win! Sadly, I think we will be looking back at the Tennessee and Washington losses and thinking what could have been.

I linger on those two losses because they sting the worst. We let Jake freaking Locker go 90+ yards on us to win and of course the "6 inch" limpness that was the end of the Washington game.
    Yes it was an awesome game but I also agree with this point about those two losses against the Titans and Skins. Gilchrist holds onto the ball and Mathews leaping over the pile equals two wins that were instead losses. The other losses were debatable but these two games were certainly winnable without a doubt.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
      Yes it was an awesome game but I also agree with this point about those two losses against the Titans and Skins. Gilchrist holds onto the ball and Mathews leaping over the pile equals two wins that were instead losses. The other losses were debatable but these two games were certainly winnable without a doubt.
      That is what is so frustrating. Even with all the injuries, young players, coaching decisions that didn't work, etc., we could be 7-4 right now and in the driver's seat for the 6th playoff spot. But, you are what your record says you are.

Comment

• Mr. Ray Dehaiter
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

the only two games where we simply had no chance was the Raiders dominating us....we had opportunities to win EVERY game we have played this season...it's really a shame, but shows that with a good draft and maybe one or two minor FA pickups, this team can get a whole lot better. Especially on defense, where we have the horses on the line and up the middle but need a Corner and a pass rusher...at the very least.

Comment

Working...
        X