• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

He was actually banned? That's just silly.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Its just a week guys. He needs to be able to debate without attacking personally.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
        Fleet, I sure hope most of those 40 people contribute.
        Most are regulars yes. Thanks.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Deja vu all over again. We've already been down this road several times over the last year, so it's not like it's anything new. We didn't tolerate it on the last forum, and we won't tolerate it here, either.

Carry on....

Comment

• Originally posted by pumpkinhead80 View Post
            now what's to keep them from coming back under different names then?
            IP addresses. Or in other words, mods here that deal with people trying to hack real networks on a daily basis.

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
              He was actually banned? That's just silly.
              well it sounds like suspended, but yes i agree.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

This is the 3rd time Den has been banned for this type of shit. He clearly has stated he isnt going to play nice. He was given chances at the old forum and now here. If he dosnt stop the name-calling he will end up with another ban.

Im sorry you guys are pissed at me but im not going to let this forum go to shit by letting everyone who has a problem with a poster get in their face with bs personal attacks.

I knew i would end up sacrificing Fleet the poster for this gig. Just part of it. The few of you that are all upset is nowhere near the amount that have thanked me for at least attempting to force a change with Him.

Comment

• LV Bolt Fan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                  So calling for Fluker to be replaced at tackle before having played a game and TT "should be fired" comments after less than one offseason are reasonable and not meant to be inflammatory? Disagree.
                  Maybe the TT firing was done tongue in cheek?

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Well you gotta make this place yours Fleet. I see why you did it, and have no ill will.

But from time to time we have gone through this. Occationaly one of us goes off the reservation. Remember when PowerSlave came to town looking for a fight with AcesCasion? Ended up friends didnt they. This will change once Training Camp starts.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

This place isnt mine. Its ours. Nobody has been temporarily banned more that Den Stinky. Its just a thing hes dead set on doing. I challenge you to look at the history. This isnt personal on my part. This is in response to numerous messages sent to me about somehow gaining control over the antics. I dont know any other way than to put a poster on a small time out. Maybe a 3 strikes rule. So he gets 2 more here making that 5 total from the old board and this board combined. I got behind this forum to keep guys like that from driving away posters. And trust me theres long time members who dont want to be here while hes acting like this. Using the ignore feature to keep from having to read a poster calling names is lame.

So because of the 5 or 6 of you that want him to have Carte Blanche and run free will doing whatever he wants your willing to sacrifice all the others that have helped build this community? All the others that have requested something be done? I love this place man and i dont want to lose anyone. I care about this place. Its like family to me. I dont want to lose a single poster.

Say what you want i dont care...if everything a poster says is negative thats fine..but when you get called out and respond with name-calling thats where i step in. I wouldn't be here if we had 5 guys acting like this at the same time. What a fucking headache that would be.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Im not down on you Fleet, I realize Den has done this to himself. Im often the one Den calls stupid and have returned fire in kind to be honest, my posts are not clean in this. I also get the Spock doctrin the needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few, or the one. Its harder to do the right than to do nothing.

Once the games start will will focus on better things. I have always said we turn canabal in the offseason but letting go of the winning run we started back with Marty is hard for some. This is a rough offseason.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Thanks Stinky. Im not some hellbent psycho licking my chops to put posters on timeouts. How else can i create an atmosphere as long as a few try to make it suck for everyone else. Or most everyone else. I discussed this with the Mods and i wouldn't have made this decision on my own.

Comment

Working...
                          X