OT Life is Weird (for me) (This thread for Old-Timers only)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    I lost a long time friend named Chris last year. I wonder if it's the same Chris?
    I doubt it. My buddy actually died a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I doubt it. My buddy actually died a few months ago.
      Sorry man. Not the same guy, but the one I knew died of something similar (if not the same thing)... was heart related. He was a really healthy guy too - was playing soccer when it happened.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        I did for a long time as well.

For whatever reason I decided to cut off the posting last year. For me I think the dwelling on the loss was harming my family/myself.

My son getting really sick hammered it home. To focus on the moments I have with people and not the moments lost. Not sure it makes sense. But it's the way I trick my brain.
        Yea its tough. I think i do it more so his family sees someone still cares. In a way i keep him alive for them.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Sorry man. Not the same guy, but the one I knew died of something similar (if not the same thing)... was heart related. He was a really healthy guy too - was playing soccer when it happened.

My buddy adopted the Hollywood diet of Vicodin and Alcohol. lol. He wasnt the healthiest guy. But he trully was living his dream. This was his directorial debut.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Do you guys ever watch "Long Island Medium" on The Learning Channel? Would you admit it if you did? haha

Basically she helps people, not always expected, know their loved ones are still around them and proud of them. It's very nurturing for folks who have just lost a child or whomever really.

I love watching that lady and her family. I smile the whole show. What other show can you say that about? Okay, other than Playboy TV.
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
              Do you guys ever watch "Long Island Medium" on The Learning Channel? Would you admit it if you did? haha

Basically she helps people, not always expected, know their loved ones are still around them and proud of them. It's very nurturing for folks who have just lost a child or whomever really.

I love watching that lady and her family. I smile the whole show. What other show can you say that about? Okay, other than Playboy TV.
              I know one that will blow your mind if you ever need one. My brother got the closure he needed from our Father and Brother. At first i didnt buy it until my Friend wende met with this woman and was able to get closure from her 19 year old son who just died. Ive had more friend lose kids in the last couple years it kills me.

Ive got a lot to be grateful for.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

I know one that will blow your mind if you ever need one. My brother got the closure he needed from our Father and Brother. At first i didnt buy it until my Friend wende met with this woman and was able to get closure from her 19 year old son who just died. Ive had more friend lose kids in the last couple years it kills me.

Ive got a lot to be grateful for.

Who is it? What's her name?

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Who is it? What's her name?
                  Her name is Fariba. Shes private Wont find her listed. I believe shes a judge.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Yea its tough. I think i do it more so his family sees someone still cares. In a way i keep him alive for them.
                    Totally understand. In situations like that I don't see wrong or right paths.

I was very close to my friends family as well but now we don't know how to relate to one another.
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

I saw Pam Coronado a few times. She was in a psychic detective type show ("Sensing Murder") with another lady on the Discovery Channel. Actually, I called her for telephone visits. Some weird shit happened while I was speaking with her. But I'm not sure she ever really helped me uncover anything that I requested. I don't remember anything.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                        Totally understand. In situations like that I don't see wrong or right paths.

I was very close to my friends family as well but now we don't know how to relate to one another.
                        Thats tough. My friend had always talked about his spiritual beliefs. Used to tell everyone they took life to seriously. Death was an upgrade to him. He loved Christ. Was big in the youth groups as a kid. I know where he is and that hes stoked. We mourn the physical loss. Hes still so alive to me. If i need to get ahold of him i just play music. Thats mostly what i post on his wall. Songs we used to listen to for hours.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

I saw Pam Coronado a few times. She was in a psychic detective type show ("Sensing Murder") with another lady on the Discovery Channel. Actually, I called her for telephone visits. Some weird shit happened while I was speaking with her. But I'm not sure she ever really helped me uncover anything that I requested. I don't remember anything.
                          Ive never seen a psychic. But if i needed to contact someone i would see Fariba. The things she told my brother blew his mind. And he went there anonymously. She dosnt want names.

Comment

Working...
                          X