• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I guess his follow thru with supplements is like his follow thru on the field, disappointing.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Good to know the NFL has a process. Too bad some guys are too stupid to useit and they pay the price.

i hope we move on frankly.. find a better replacement and let him walk. The suspension just puts it over the top for me.

Comment

• whookimane
        whookimane commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen
    • whookimane
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Cut him ASAP

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Yeah, time to cut bait.
        He and Mebane should go and use their cash for Suh.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          Rams signed Suh for $14M on a one year deal.
      • BoltBacker
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Las Vegas, NV
        • Send PM

Why has it not happened yet?

Comment

• blueman
          blueman commented
          Editing a comment
          Guessing we don’t have a replacement yet. He does get a lot of snaps, and he is a bit better than adequate.
      • Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Eric Williams writes that the chargers get $2M in cap space due to the 4 game suspension. 1/4 of the $8m cap due to Luigiet
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Well there is a bright side! Dummas give the Chagras a break. I hope we either draft a stud starter or pick up that FA thats name escapes me that is still sitting out there unsigned.

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

I completely forgot he was a first rounder..... what a waste.

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Eric Williams writes that the chargers get $2M in cap space due to the 4 game suspension. 1/4 of the $8m cap due to Luigiet
            Dump him and save the other 6 million
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Eric Williams also writes Chargers apparently not interested in Hankins! That is disappointing. But maybe the Telesco Colts connection provided him with some inside poop?

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Stinky Wizzleteats+ commented
                Editing a comment
                Look at Hankins career stats next to Luigits... He makes Luigit look ok. They are both putting up worse stats than before year four. Looks down hill.
            • Charged4Life
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Guys, how culpable was Luiget for our porous run defense last season? Was it only on him? What about our lack of quality depth at middle LB? After Perryman we sorta sucked there, didn't we?

Comment

• blueman
                blueman commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah but that’s not important.
            • Steve
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • South Carolina
              • Meteorologist
              • Send PM

There are a lot of problems with our run D, so adding just a player or two is NOT going to fix our run D all by itself. There is no single player in the draft that is going to make us a great run D.

Liuget is "A PROBLEM", just not "THE PROBLEM". Our run D is a lot of different problems coming together. Poor tackling is the biggest part. No team that tackles badly will ever have a good run D, and all Chargers players need to do better. Lynn pointed out that Ingram and Bosa over penetrated lot in some games, leaving big gaps in the D. The LB need to do better. DT need to do a lot better controlling the line (letting the LB run to the ball without being blocked) and penetrating and making negative plays too.

Improving the DT also would push the inside pass rush and help the DE.

LIuget big problem is that he is among the best paid DT in football, and he is producing like he is a UDFA. He isn't playing badly, but at his salary, he should be a lot better than he is. Top defenses need DT who make plays, and right now Liuget is taking that spot up and not producing any big plays. I would cut Liuget even if there were no cap savings, just because we have to get a more productive player in that slot.

Phillon played well enough to be the starting 3 technique. I wouldn't mind a better guy, but he keeps getting better. Mebane is at the age where he will probably decline fast, and it looked like he was starting to slip last year. Square is not as good as Mebane, although he strikes me as more of a 3 tech than NT in this D. Bradley has said we will use Rochelle some at 3 tech as a pass rusher, and we used Ingram and Bosa inside with McCain coming on the field on the edge. I still think we have a roster spot for 1 DL. I could see keeping Liuget too, just I would expect him to take a big pay cut to do so.

Comment

Working...
              X