• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Stu's post is an example of one that I would "like" or "thank".

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Stu's post is an example of one that I would "like" or "thank".

Are you still having problems? Its perfect for me on my tablet. I can adjust it on my Laptop etc.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Are you still having problems? Its perfect for me on my tablet. I can adjust it on my Laptop etc.
        I'm good with the current banner with my tablet. It would be real good if it floated and centered, but I'm not sure if you can do that.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          I'm good with the current banner with my tablet. It would be real good if it floated and centered, but I'm not sure if you can do that.
          Yea i dont think we can. At least im pretty sure Captain mentioned that we cant in a PM.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

I don't know how busy our "Mods" are at this point. The board has been running great for me and I really appreciate all the work they've put in. The banner is freakin awesome Super Charger.

1 small suggestion: When a thread gets over a few pages it will show a link for pages 1, 2, 3, then go .....to the last page. Can we reverse that? Have it show the last 3 pages instead. When a thread gets up to around 10 pages most have already digested the first 3 pages and are trying to get back to where they left off. If someone wants to start at the beginning they can just click on the thread title.

Call me lazy. I'm trying save a click or two and speed up my viewing pleasure :cheers:
            sigpic

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
              I don't know how busy our "Mods" are at this point. The board has been running great for me and I really appreciate all the work they've put in. The banner is freakin awesome Super Charger.

1 small suggestion: When a thread gets over a few pages it will show a link for pages 1, 2, 3, then go .....to the last page. Can we reverse that? Have it show the last 3 pages instead. When a thread gets up to around 10 pages most have already digested the first 3 pages and are trying to get back to where they left off. If someone wants to start at the beginning they can just click on the thread title.

Call me lazy. I'm trying save a click or two and speed up my viewing pleasure :cheers:
              I just use the "View First Unread" link at the top of the page or the button that equals it over to the left of the thread title on the index (the small button with the little down arrows). I usually never have to deal with the page numbers myself.

Comment

• Wheels
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post

One option I really like on this version of vBulletin is the ability to increase the amount of posts shown per page. Increasing that setting significantly decreases the pagination.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Ill look into it.

Comment

• MakoShark
                    Disgruntled
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Alabama
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    I just use the "View First Unread" link at the top of the page or the button that equals it over to the left of the thread title on the index (the small button with the little down arrows). I usually never have to deal with the page numbers myself.
                    ok, ok I got it. I don't see the "View First Unread" link, but I do see the down arrows and they work for me. Thanks anyway Fleet and keep up the fine work!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Highboltage
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I'm still looking for the button that makes the beer tap pop out of the screen.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Site loading sluggishly for anyone?

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars