• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Doesn't the trolley go to the stadium? Traffic shouldn't be an issue unless you want your car for a tailgate party. If that's the case, the Murph trumps Petco. The ballpark has nowhere to park.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
        Doesn't the trolley go to the stadium? Traffic shouldn't be an issue unless you want your car for a tailgate party. If that's the case, the Murph trumps Petco. The ballpark has nowhere to park.
        The ballpark has no place to tailgate, but parking has never, ever been a problem. I can get in and out about 10-15 minutes either way no matter what. Strategically, putting the majority of parking between 10th and 11th was smart.

Comment

• SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
          getting there on trolley is OK if you find a station at the end of line or leave real early so cars aren't all full already, but leaving on the trolley sucks. They herd you like cattle through a bunch of gates and long lines as you inch your way up the ramps to the platform- then you wait. It's taken almost an hour to get on a train some games.
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Considering how many "ugly wins" we've given away this year, I will definitely take this one. They settled in, in the second half and benefitted from some Turd incompetence. The radio guys kept mentioning how the turf was loose and we had a lot of guys slip. That shouldn't happen to the home team. Mathews is making a solid run for team MVP with the way he gaining some really tough yards. Its good to still be relevent going into the last week!! Go Chargers!!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X