• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I hope the anti-Stinky jinx works. But the bad mojo is powerful with that one
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      That does it, im no jinx, im going to bump the MM approval rating thread!!!
      Troll!
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• TheDeafBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Dolphins opened -7. When an NFL team is -6.5/-7, the team wins the game approximately 70% of the time. I will take a 30% chance here as I think the spread fails to account for the meaningful implications for the Jets (Rex's job on the line, Geno finishing strong, hating the Dolphins, etc.) Bengals have rested starters in Week 17 the last 2 or 3 years because they have had nothing to play for with the seed being locked up. Hasn't worked out for them as they have flopped in the playoffs each time.

My concern is that the Bengals have a preference of opponent, with that preference being KC. If the Bengals are more comfortable playing KC in the wild card round, as opposed to SD, they could flop on purpose. They did this a few years back against the Jets knowing they would play the Jets again if they lost (as opposed to the Texans if they had won) and rested starters starting in the 2nd quarter. Them getting a bye is unrealistic considering NE plays Buffalo, and they know that. Also, the chances of a #3 seed hosting the AFCCG are slim.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TheDeafBolt View Post
          They did this a few years back against the Jets knowing they would play the Jets again if they lost (as opposed to the Texans if they had won) and rested starters starting in the 2nd quarter. Them getting a bye is unrealistic considering NE plays Buffalo, and they know that. Also, the chances of a #3 seed hosting the AFCCG are slim.
          Great call, now that you mention that I remember it well. Then they lost to the Jets for the second time in a week and that entire scenario sucked for both the Bolts and the Bengals. Hopefully the Bengals learn from that fiasco.
          Last edited by sandiego17; 12-23-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I don't mind the folks looking at our situation and concluding that there are just too many things that have to break our way in order to make the playoffs. I minded the people that were shoveling dirt into the grave before minicamp started or before the season started. One is somewhat reasoned. The other, completely irrational.

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

I don't see the Bengals resting anyone. It has completely bit them in the ass in the past and Marvin Lewis is under pressure to finally win in the postseason. I suspect he tries to finish strong and keep that momentum.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Troll!
                Is it reasonable to ban someone for something they might do?

Just a banning for a week
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• MrSparky
                  • Dec 2013
                  • Send PM

chances.PNG

maybe someone can explain to me (math retard) how we clinch with a W and ravens/fins losses, but when that happens we only gain 32.32% and total 51.55%
                  Last edited by MrSparky; 12-23-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I hate you guys!
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by TheDeafBolt View Post
                      Dolphins opened -7. When an NFL team is -6.5/-7, the team wins the game approximately 70% of the time. I will take a 30% chance here as I think the spread fails to account for the meaningful implications for the Jets (Rex's job on the line, Geno finishing strong, hating the Dolphins, etc.) Bengals have rested starters in Week 17 the last 2 or 3 years because they have had nothing to play for with the seed being locked up. Hasn't worked out for them as they have flopped in the playoffs each time.

My concern is that the Bengals have a preference of opponent, with that preference being KC. If the Bengals are more comfortable playing KC in the wild card round, as opposed to SD, they could flop on purpose. They did this a few years back against the Jets knowing they would play the Jets again if they lost (as opposed to the Texans if they had won) and rested starters starting in the 2nd quarter. Them getting a bye is unrealistic considering NE plays Buffalo, and they know that. Also, the chances of a #3 seed hosting the AFCCG are slim.
                      Whoa the deaf bolt is back
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

And not making deaf threats...
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                          I hate you guys!
                          Just looking out for what's best for the team. The team.
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X