• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

I've always had a long standing agreement with my wife, that when the Chargers win the superbowl, I'm getting the lightning bolt on my right shoulder.

Still waiting.

And it's starting to feel safer that I will never have to do so.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Boltimore
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Naples, FL
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Tattoos are too permanent for me to get one. What i like today i may not like in a few years but the Bolts logo id be good with, but ill probably never get a tattoo. Just not my thing. If i had to choose, id go with the shield or just a plain bolt thats on the helmet. Maybe even my avatar. See, too tough to choose even a bolts logo,lol.
      Guy I knew got a Baltimore Colts tattoo, I tried to talk him out of it. He said "How is it a problem? I'll always be a Colts fan, even when I'm 60."

3 years later, the Colts moved to Indy. Oops. I'd seriously give the same advise to any SD Bolts fan, especially in these times...

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post
        Guy I knew got a Baltimore Colts tattoo, I tried to talk him out of it. He said "How is it a problem? I'll always be a Colts fan, even when I'm 60."

3 years later, the Colts moved to Indy. Oops. I'd seriously give the same advise to any SD Bolts fan, especially in these times...
        Maybe the San Diego Chargers tattoos will be the new Brooklyn Dodgers hats. They are both code for "Fuck L.A."

Comment

• Screeme
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

rps20150728_164804.jpg

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Thats hot. Nice

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Screeme View Post
              [ATTACH]731[/ATTACH]
              Very nice!
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

I'll never, ever, ever understand the tattoo thing! Or piercings. But I know a ton of people that have them so more power to you!

Comment

• Screeme
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  I'll never, ever, ever understand the tattoo thing! Or piercings. But I know a ton of people that have them so more power to you!
                  Yeah, like I said in the OP- its not something I ever really considered my personal "style", or ever thought was something I'd ever do. My parents were definitely "Tattoos are for sailors and bikers" types, so I think some of that sunk in. As I got older, and they got really popular- I just sort of settled on, not my thing. But over the last few years.. the wife was really into wanting me to get something done, so I started thinking of something I'd be kind of excited to get, and this was what I settled on.. even then, it took this stupid bet to really actually get me to do it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

[ATTACH]731[/ATTACH]
                    That's nice. Hopefully they stay in SD but at least that tat just says Chargers, sonyour covered lol

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      That's nice. Hopefully they stay in SD but at least that tat just says Chargers, sonyour covered lol
                      I think he should add San Diego to it. A tat that says "San Diego Chargers" says I rooted from something cool.
                      If all it says is "Chargers," and the Chargers move, then the tat becomes a symbol of lameness.

Just because something doesn't exist anymore doesn't mean it sucked. Grateful Dead stickers and Jerry Bears remain cool. L.A. still sucks.

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

[ATTACH]731[/ATTACH]
                        Well done....how long did it take?

Comment

• Screeme
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                          I think he should add San Diego to it. A tat that says "San Diego Chargers" says I rooted from something cool.
                          If all it says is "Chargers," and the Chargers move, then the tat becomes a symbol of lameness.

Just because something doesn't exist anymore doesn't mean it sucked. Grateful Dead stickers and Jerry Bears remain cool. L.A. still sucks.
                          Having a logo from the 60, I think delivers that message.

Comment

Working...
                          X