• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Not sure id call that rellevent. Ban all comedy movies the night before as well? They can still be serious at game time. Id rather they not be all wound up and play loose.
    I think this was during their practice time. I'm not saying lock them up and crack the whip, just get down to business and want it. So far I have no reason to believe otherwise, they appear to want it.

Comment

• captaind
      Cook This Pork Chops
      • Jun 2013
      • Mars
      • Ball Holder
      • Send PM

Sleet or rain in the morning, changing over to rain in the afternoon. Sleet accumulation around an inch. Highs in upper 30s, SE winds 5 to 10 mph. Eventually changing over to snow, 2-4".

Doesn't sound like wind will be too much of a factor, and we'll primarily be playing in the rain.

Comment

As long as it affects both teams, I'm good. No more bullshit like the Cincinnati ground crews pulled in 82.

Comment

• TABF
          Por debajo del promedio
          • Jun 2013
          • SoCal
          • Send PM

A chance of freezing rain and sleet before 9am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain between 9am and 10am, then rain after 10am. High near 38. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Comment

Why was the Raider fan's wife so frustrated?

Originally posted by TBF View Post
            less than a half inch possible.

Comment

• bonehead
              Undrafted
              • Jul 2013
              • TBD
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Weather cooperating

CINCINNATI -- Good morning. The National Weather Service cancelled the winter storm warning for the Cincinnati area and issued a winter advisory for Sunday morning.
              Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
              X