Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
    lol at the freakouts. knew this was going to happen the moment some of you misunderstood the one week timeline for return.
    Yeah, because a guy in a boot, out of a boot, back into a boot, then out of a boot has NEVER been a sign that it could be a nagging injury. Maybe Teo just likes the way they look. And for the record, if a guy misses time for some sort of mystery injury, I'm always gonna assume the worst.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
      Yeah, because a guy in a boot, out of a boot, back into a boot, then out of a boot has NEVER been a sign that it could be a nagging injury. Maybe Teo just likes the way they look. And for the record, if a guy misses time for some sort of mystery injury, I'm always gonna assume the worst.
      he was in the boot. then out of it. he only put it back on during the 49er game, probably just a precaution in case some player ran out of bounds and he had to move out of the way quickly. he was out of the boot as soon as the game ended and has been out of it since, with his activity increasing each day.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
        he was in the boot. then out of it. he only put it back on during the 49er game, probably just a precaution in case some player ran out of bounds and he had to move out of the way quickly. he was out of the boot as soon as the game ended and has been out of it since, with his activity increasing each day.
        Manti Ir'o

He'd like to skip this season, too.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

The Team treated Gaithers injury the same way... Smoke is coming from Te'os boot and your sayi.g no fire. Ok.
          Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
            The Team treated Gaithers injury the same way... Smoke is coming from Te'os boot and your sayi.g no fire. Ok.
            They didn't quite treat it the same way, unless you're insinuating that Te'o is imagining his injury.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

What did the team say when Acee was saying he was a problem all the while Harris was playing with the first team?

We will find out soon, Imgram has the temp IR designation, so if Te'o is out more than four games we been had, if less I'll admit it was just smoke.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

What did the team say when Acee was saying he was a problem all the while Harris was playing with the first team?

We will find out soon, Imgram has the temp IR designation, so if Te'o is out more than four games we been had, if less I'll admit it was just smoke.
                All I'm saying is the Chargers brass thought Gaither was dogging it regardless of their public stance, so do you believe they think Te'o's dogging it too? It doesn't seem like it to me.

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Ingram's on PUP. We don't have anyone on IR - Designated to return.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

So not think Te'o is dogging it at all. Think the injury is an injury and one that for bad reasons PR wise they do not want to disclose untill they have to... Sell them tickets and Haiwaii50 jerseys before the Haiwaii 5-uh-oh! Tshirts come out...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                      Shit. Didn't even read MH's post when I posted.
                      My lawyer wishes to have lunch with your lawyer.

Imagine that?
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

For the record, having read your posts on this and other threads, you are always going to assume the worst. No qualification necessary.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

I kind of like McCoy playing it.....coy. He doesn't need to tell us or other teams more than he has to. What are you going to do differently as a fan if McCoy says "I think Teo will miss the first 6 games with this foot"?

Nothing. We just watch games. We don't scout, gameplan, coach, play, get paid, or get fired based on the results. Teo will play when he plays. He won't play if he is not healthy.

McCoy appears to run a tight ship (which I think most of us want after the out of Norv experience we all just had) and controls the messages. If it doesn't contribute to the team winning, he is not going to be free with information he is not required to share. He has been that way from day one and we can either accept it or not. But no amount of Acee whining or fan pining is gonna change it. I think it is comical to hear some of the questions Acee in particular has asked him and I like it when McCoy eventually snaps and tells him to get lost. But I like a coach with some fire and confidence vs trying to be everyone's buddy.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X