• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grinners
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    You let what other people say influence you that much that you haven't accepted this is a playoff team?

Maybe you shouldn't let others influence you so much
    LOL you are so right, ok I accept we are a damn good team, which is what I said at the beginning of the year. Others have said we sucked all year and they are still saying it............ Thanks OIP you made my day along with the Chargers victory.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

This thread is a fail, sorry.

There was a lot of passion and frustration in today's gameday thread. Again, I say, so what?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

I know I must have fired McCoy 6 or 7 times today...
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          I don't wonder at all. There were a couple of posters who were ready to fire McCoy because we didn't DESTROY the Raiders last week. Never mind the 'unforgivable' sin (almost literally true, for some geeked-out Raider haters) of actually losing to the Raiders! Because we all know that a loss to the Raiders counts as 2 losses; and just beating - not obliterating - the Raiders counts as 1 loss.

Probably my only big gripe with the people on this board. The ridiculous, bordering on insane, obsession with beating the shitty Oakland Raiders.

My 'dream' season would be to go 14-2 and win the Super Bowl. With both regular-season losses coming to the Raiders. LOL! The 'haters' here would probably call it a 'tainted' Super Bowl victory; claim that it doesn't count; and want the coaches and GM fired. Comedy at its best. It would be a hell of a way for me to officially 'retire'.
          Time to win this Super Bowls

Then you can retire and go root for your Raiders.

Smiley logo:
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
            I still want Pagano gone. I've given him 2 years, he's not good.
            I think he is pretty good, just not sure we can't do better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
              Charger Fan till the end
              • Jun 2013
              • North Carolina
              • Send PM

I get mad at certain plays where i just dont agree with the offensive call or the defensive alignment and thats on the coaches. Honestly most f'd up plays are on players not doing their jobs. Throw in our talent level is not what id like to see and its inevitable we will have imperfect games. I think if we improved our D talent Pagano would do much better. That said id consider sexy rexy as a DC if he came open as i think he has a scheme and mentality to attack and dominate that Pags hasnt really displayed.

It is a bit annoying seeing the fire the coach posts based on emotional rants...its a lot harder game to plan and execute than most of us realize. 1 player making a mistake can ruin the entire play which might have been a huge play and have been lauded as genious. Its a game of inches and played at such a fast pace errors will happen.

Im still stunned we are in the dance. I would have liked a stronger win yesterday sure but then again it might have been a good wakeup call to this team....keep the peddle down fellas. KC backups were pretty much just as good as their starters yesterday....never let your guard down and fight for every ball and ysrd and we could surprise THIS year.

Comment

Working...
              X